Anybody use the Alpha with a .357?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doomed!

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2011
Denver
I got the .357 today and it was MADE for the RES. I was having a hard time getting the RES to work properly with a joye LR 510. The atty was either flooded or dry, no middle ground. With the .357, perfect hits every time. The ultramax with an HH .357 is the best vaping experience I have ever had. Kudos innovapor. You really developed a superior mod.

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
I got the .357 today and it was MADE for the RES. I was having a hard time getting the RES to work properly with a joye LR 510. The atty was either flooded or dry, no middle ground. With the .357, perfect hits every time. The ultramax with an HH .357 is the best vaping experience I have ever had. Kudos innovapor. You really developed a superior mod.

Apex Vapor technically developed it, but they are like a sister company to us. There was a lot of time and thought put into the Alphas, so its nice to know that people out there love them. I just wish more people would give them a fair shot and not give up so easy.

tomadc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member

Just make sure that you don't blow into the .357, like you would a normal atty, to fill the res.
You will definitely kill it.
Basically, just add liquid and wait. I can't stress this enough!! Blowing down the atty will ruin the pump action.

tomadc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apex Vapor technically developed it, but they are like a sister company to us. There was a lot of time and thought put into the Alphas, so its nice to know that people out there love them. I just wish more people would give them a fair shot and not give up so easy.

I can't agree with TmeisT more!!!
I have owned over 60+ mods. Mechanical, electronic, cheap, expensive, just plain stupid, etc.
I never leave home without an Alpha. EVER!!
All mods have a learning curve to them. Once you "figure out" the Alpha, there is no going back.
Literally the best mechanical mod on the market. I have 7.

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
I can't agree with TmeisT more!!!
I have owned over 60+ mods. Mechanical, electronic, cheap, expensive, just plain stupid, etc.
I never leave home without an Alpha. EVER!!
All mods have a learning curve to them. Once you "figure out" the Alpha, there is no going back.
Literally the best mechanical mod on the market. I have 7.

Now that's a diehard fan right here. By the way, how are the Ultra and UltraLite that you got treating you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread