Anybody sampled JC's VG formula yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

windblown

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2008
USA
Wellllllllllllll, I guess not! I guess I'll be the first, huh? :D

You are going to beat me because my mailman doesn't get here until 4 P.M. That doesn't stop me from looking out the window every 5 minutes, just in case he's early today. Fingers crossed.

I ordered the chocolate decadence in zero nic VG. Now I'm glad I only got the one since the samples will be up next week.

Let us know when you get yours. :thumb:

windblown

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2008
USA
Still testing the Chocolate Almond Decadence. The aroma is heavenly! :wub: I'm testing it in one of the less expensive white penstyles, but the darn thing is having one of those off days, so I'm not getting a good test. I think it is gonna be awesome in a good cig.

The Chocolate Almond is a darker color than the sample I received of Regular tobacco. It also isn't as clear, which is what makes me a little hesitant to start dropping it into more expensive atomizers.

I'm overly cautious right now because I am going out of town for a few days. Don't want everything to break down and leave me stranded when I can't get a replacement.

Karen, did you get one of the little squeeze bottles? I thought MacFan had said he would be including one with each order, but I didn't find one.

Hey gang, some news:

In one of the non-PG batches I and several of my fantastic customers noticed a marked lack of vapor in the last shipment. So, we started scrambling around trying to figure out what happened and we finally got it; a batch that wasn't complete yet and had only about one tenth the amount of VG it was supposed to have, accidentally got bottled and sent out. I definitely apologize for that and we have safeguards now in place to ensure this won't happen again! :)
I don't want anyone to worry about sending any bottles back - I will be sending replacements to you within the next 24 hours.
Again much apologies for this (I wish there was a humble smily!)

Christian

hey windblown :D Just a heads up, the Chocolate will be fine in any atomizer. The color is darker because of the chocolate, but we went to lengths to ensure that it stayed the same consistency - not to worry. In fact, our smoke juice really does taste best in better atomizers (well, I guess most would, wouldn't they?)
Oh, and for the dropper bottles, I just included one with each new/first order. However, let me know if you didn't get one at all and I'll send it out to you - just a little thank-you gift :D

Still testing the Chocolate Almond Decadence. The aroma is heavenly! :wub: I'm testing it in one of the less expensive white penstyles, but the darn thing is having one of those off days, so I'm not getting a good test. I think it is gonna be awesome in a good cig.

The Chocolate Almond is a darker color than the sample I received of Regular Tobacco. It also isn't as clear, which is what makes me a little hesitant to start dropping it into more expensive atomizers.

I'm overly cautious right now because I am going out of town for a few days. Don't want everything to break down and leave me stranded when I can't get a replacement.

Karen, did you get one of the little squeeze bottles? I thought MacFan had said he would be including one with each order, but I didn't find one.

Well, I'm just making sure there's no dynamite in there or anything. :p

Karen,
No dynamite (or anything dangerous). Just no real vapor - a recipe that had just begun and then snagged off the tables and shipped out. Perfectly fine, just not complete. Your new bottles are on the way and I think you'll find them just as great as any of our others! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread