• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Anybody else here like motorcycles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krabill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2011
Tulsa
www.designatedvaping.com
I ride . . . well . . . a lot . . . but one of my favorite things is riding moto-trials. I'm part of NEOTT (North East Oklahoma Trials Team) and this Saturday night (event starts at 8pm) we're having an event that will be something out of the ordinary. A night trials event, and it'll be really close to Tulsa.

If you've ever been curious about these funny looking bikes, this event will be very spectator friendly, so come and check it out. Of course there is no entry fee for spectators. Just show up and have a good time.

Info and map- http://neott.webs.com/apps/calendar/showEvent?calID=6234927&eventID=167024301

2l8gho6.jpg

4gohvm.jpg

fu1gdz.jpg

Krabill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2011
Tulsa
www.designatedvaping.com
There are a ton of local riders who would be more than willing to let you try either one out. There is a big dual sport ride held every fall in Clayton that always has extra bikes and friendly people, and it's hosted by a bunch of OKC folks. It's already past this year, but look for it next year. The next "big" event this year would be the Gold Rush race at Hallet Speedway. I'll be there with a couple dirt bikes and a couple trials bikes to play around on.

This weekend there are two events going on. Talemina State Park will have a nice combination of street and dirt riders getting together, and there is a big vintage dirt bike event going on at the Zink Ranch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread