Any Vapers With ADHD Around here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinthetail90

Jun 26, 2013
USA
This might be a controversial topic for some since many people question the mere existence of ADHD/ADD as a disease. But i thought i'll take a risk and ask something thats been bugging me recently.

I have ADD (ADHD/PI) diagnosed in freshman year, have experimented with different medications and 70mg of Vyvanse worked best for me with minimal side effects, but there was still the nausea and over all zombieness i felt.

So i got off the medication, and tried caffeeine and it helped quite a bit, But what worked even better was nico from all those analogues i got hooked to at college. I wasn't able to concentrate at work (in the industry i love) unless i sneaked out for couple of smokies.

This obviously wasn't a healthy choice and instead of burning my lungs out i have started vaping, so my question to those few with ADHD in this forum is that how has your experience been?

Did you gradually go down to low / 0 nics? I feel like i quit nicotine I'll have to go back to Vyvanse and its a scary scary thought.

I have ADD and it does help, I was smoking 27's for years then started vaping 24mg and am now at 11/12 depending on the vendor. I honestly like the nic and don't really plan on going too much lower anytime soon. Nic can stress your heart a bit but at least I'm not inhaling tar and a thousand other harmful chemicals, so I'm fine with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread