Any UK Vapers live by Accrington? - Home of Intellicig?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
I figure that way I could have someone mail it to me by a method that was a bit faster and more reliable.

I am not a reseller I just like to order enough for my friends and family, the packages would be less then a shoebox, all parts, no kits. I order atleast 10 bats, or attys at a time to get the "trade price". No fluid orders, just batteries and ocassionally ataomzers. I am really in a hurry to get my hands on some batteries.

If this is "a violation" of something, then I am was not aware of it, please accept my apology, completely unintentional.

So if anyone over there across the pond wants to help a yankee for a "service fee" please let me know.

Cheers

Last edited:

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
Not that anyone is reading this, but I got a hold of John at intellicig and he got me sorted out so I know understand the ins and outs of shipping from the UK to the US. The folks at intellicig are GREAT and VERY, VERY helpful. If you were like me and was having problems trying to figure out the most cot effective way to get your intellicig products from the UK to the states then I suggest giving John a call, great guy. Cheers.

Caesarea

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2009
UK
Not that anyone is reading this, but I got a hold of John at intellicig and he got me sorted out so I know understand the ins and outs of shipping from the UK to the US. The folks at intellicig are GREAT and VERY, VERY helpful. If you were like me and was having problems trying to figure out the most cot effective way to get your intellicig products from the UK to the states then I suggest giving John a call, great guy. Cheers.

Read it! Just don't live near there.
Glad you are sorted!!

Best

C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread