Any suggestions for juice flavors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChristianD10

Feb 15, 2016
Hey guys, I've been vaping for about a year now and was just curious if anyone had any juice recommendations. I tend to like fruity and dessert type stuff. I always get 0 nicotine and I'm not too familiar with how the pg/vg ratios effects things. Also looking for suggestions on a tank with the best flavor. Currently running a Uwell Crown and I also have a Smok TFV4 with a Sigelei 150. I feel the crown gives me much better flavor, but just looking for opinions and options. Thank you!

MLCummings

Feb 15, 2016
If you like fruity. And cereal flavors i say try a fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA. I like Coval loopy COPYRIGHTDMCA. And today i picked up a 30 mil of slam cakes Morning. Now i wish i had got the 120 mil. The coval has a heavy grain cereal taste on exhale. The slam cake is fruit in and out. With a hint of grain. I think im getting the best flavor out of my triton tank at 50 watts. The flavor is good and clouds are bigger out of the tfv4 with triple coil at 75 watts. But i dont like the flavor at any wattage in my arctic.

Elvensilvan

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2016
Nagoya, Japan
well, I would suggest you go to a vape shop, and try out their different juices, from the ones that are familiar to you, to ones you haven't even imagined to vape.

vape shop staff are usually accommodating enough to answer several questions you might have about pg/vg, flavor recommendations, builds and others regarding vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread