Any plans for reduced pricing on multiple large bottle purchases?

Status
Not open for further replies.

schismz

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
Is there any way to either order larger bottles of Ms. T's, or offer a price reduction if someone is buying multiple, largest possible bottles (in your case, only 15mL)?

I really like your smoke juice and the tiny size "sampler" 5mLs are sweet, for trying out all the possible combos without having to buy large bottles of something I'm not going to end up liking, but.... when I find a flavor I enjoy and want to stock up on, I'm spending more on them then my previous absolute highest-priced smoke juice, which is Johnson Creek. Even the expensive JC winds up costing $17.95 for 30mL when you purchase 3 of the biggest (30mL) bottles at once, vs. Ms. T's which is a steady: $23 for 30mL (2 15mL bottles, which seems to be the only way to order a larger quantity).

Johnson Creek also I am guessing pays out more money for their "overhead" each bottles ships with a smaller juice bottle, eye dropper, it comes in a amber glass bottle (what's recommended for storing nicotine), etc, etc... they provide a lot of "value added" material to each order.

I'm really happy with your low-end pricing to try things out, but how about some kind of discount when someone is buying up the largest bottles you offer of exactly the same thing.

Thanks for your consideration.

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Hmm I see it like this. Her cost reflects her quality. I have tried many juices and cheaper and in bulk has never compared to quality. It’s like saying a VW should cost the same as a Bentley just because it has wheels and runs on gas. Some hand crafted cars will run you in to the millions.

All in All my 2c is her product is far superior then many others out there and I am willing to pay for it.

Again in my opinion MsTs is worth the price she charges. I guess you could mix your own and come up with a better cost but I don’t have the time, I also don’t work on my own car any more either.

I hope I did not offend you by my post I love MsTs juice and have found that a quality PV with quality Juice makes the whole experience much more enjoyable.

Sylvie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2010
USA
technically we are getting a discount...
$23 equals 23 reward points which equals $2.30 off your next order if you choose to use it.. And JC's 30ml's are $19.95 plus shipping is like $1+ more than Ms. T's for priority, making Ms. T's 2-15ml bottles not even $2 more than JC's and less than JC's the next time you order..

oh and best of all Ms. T's juices are all freshly hand made with love by her and it shows in the quality and taste of her juices, that in itself is worth the extra $$ in my book :)

EDIT: error in info. maybe.. I might be wrong on the 2.30 off your next order part, $10 popped into my mind after posting so there may be a $10 min on purchase or a min of $10 worth of reward points before you can apply them to your order.. someone will correct me on which when they come along though :)

Last edited:

jmaul99

ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2010
Marietta, GA
Just have lots of vapors request for her to start selling 30ml bottles. It is less expensive per ml to make and package 30ml compared to 15ml bottles so this would reduce her cost thus reducing your cost. If the demand is there then she would start supplying 30ml bottles. My guess is 15ml is the largest size she carries because there isn't enough demand for bigger bottles.

Sylvie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2010
USA
Just have lots of vapors request for her to start selling 30ml bottles. It is less expensive per ml to make and package 30ml compared to 15ml bottles so this would reduce her cost thus reducing your cost. If the demand is there then she would start supplying 30ml bottles. My guess is 15ml is the largest size she carries because there isn't enough demand for bigger bottles.

I think she has a system set up, it works well for her and altering that system could result in us not being as happy as we are now.. And not sure but don't think a 30ml bottle would fit in her unique way of packaging our orders..that is a big part of her trademark IMO, it's not often one not only looks forward to their juices arriving but also looks forward to the packaging part too :).. This I believe is part of the reason she doesn't offer anything bigger than 15ml bottles but I could be wrong of course..

AprilRain

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2009
Oklahoma City
Packaging? Now that's got my curiosity up. I just made my first order and it's on the way to me. I'm excited enough about trying the juice, now there's a packaging surprise to look forward to also. LOL I don't really like buying huge bottles. I like lots of variety. :D

I think she has a system set up, it works well for her and altering that system could result in us not being as happy as we are now.. And not sure but don't think a 30ml bottle would fit in her unique way of packaging our orders..that is a big part of her trademark IMO, it's not often one not only looks forward to their juices arriving but also looks forward to the packaging part too :).. This I believe is part of the reason she doesn't offer anything bigger than 15ml bottles but I could be wrong of course..

jmaul99

ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2010
Marietta, GA
New to vaping and haven't ordered from Ms. T's yet. I was just commenting on the business side of different size bottles. Every vendor charges more per ML the smaller the bottle. So providing a bigger bottle would reduce cost of producing the juice. I'm not sure how this would effect the packaging. I know personally I would want the cheapest packaging possible so I get more juice for my money. I'm just going to throw away the packaging anyway. Just my opinion!!!

Stephra

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2010
Pennsylvania
I don't think it's for lack of demand that she doesn't carry 30mls. It's been asked more than once. Heck we tease her in the order comments about 55 gallon drums of hazlenut LOL.

We were ordering before her rewards program, and did it happily. You're paying more, but YOU KNOW WHERE YOUR MONEY IS GOING. Now with her rewards, it works out that we constantly have credit to redeem as well.

I would welcome any price reduction she would offer, but even so, I am perfectly pleased knowing that I am paying an American to do something she does well. Her business wouldn't be what it is if a fair number of people didn't agree with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread