Any other vendor similar to Smoketip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

invadergsx

Oct 18, 2010
Michigan
I've been vaping since Sept. 2010. Started with Smoketip and I went away from their batteries as I like the manual button better. I've bought juice from vaporbomb to refill these carts, but still nobody has a good cart like Smoketip. I've tried different mixtures of PG/VG, but with all the juices I have used it has an odor no matter if it is 100% PG or 50/50. The 100% PG I get from vaporbomb produces very weak vapor. Smoketip uses 100% PG and it gives off good vapor and good hit and their menthol kicks .... And I don't know how they do it, but it is totally odorless. They recently changed their menthol flavor a little, so I am shopping again. Anybody else sell the carts already to go like they do for less than $2 a cart? Or anybody else know of a really good methol flavor that produces no odor?

I just look around and keep th epurchases cheap until I find the one man...BMV is pretty cool for the samples...There is an odor with most the flavors but I find most of them to be quite delicious...More flavor and TH with them than visible vapor, even with their VG...But yeah everyones got different preferences...I might try smoketip out on my next order, haven't given them a chance yet...Anything they have in particular you'd recommend other than just the menthol?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread