ANY Mini Pipe sellers in the U.S.???????

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Doc

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2009
Torrington, CT 06790
I bought a new DSE601 kit with only 14 days warranty, because I like Shawn at LiteCig USA. That may not have been a good enough reason to buy a $72 pipe with such a short warranty AND a (virtually) non-replaceable atty! We live & learn.

I'm very seriously considering one or two of the RS-888 Lady Pipe / Mini Pipe. You can REPLACE THE ATTY for a LOT LESS than the $40-$50 cost of a whole new DSE601 pipe body, which you have to WAIT for shipping all the way from China (that's ABSURD!)

The RS-888 Lady pipe / Mini pipe also works with various carts & attys from many manufacturers. Battery sources are few, but that is still a damn good level of versatility.

I'm already having minor clogging/atty issues with my DSE601 and I've not even had it 4 very long. Only thing that SUCKS about the RS-888 is you can only get it from China, which could be a long wait to get it (it may even get held up in customs 4 all I know).

If anyone does still offer the RS-888 Lady pipe / Mini pipe here in the U.S., I'm sure the price will be fairly high and the warranty period is probably not valid for very long.

Most U.S. dealers who WERE stocking the Mini pipe have dropped it like a hot potato and I really have to wonder why. There has to be a good reason 4 that.

Last edited:

The Doc

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2009
Torrington, CT 06790
Be glad someone in th UK has it. I don't think ANYONE in th U.S. even stocks it anymore. Those pipes do have a following of fans and pleased users. What is the deal with this total non-existence of them? Have they just been failing to sell? I'd love to be enlightened as to why a well received PV device is so darn rare.

They make 2 things in the UK I really like in a big way. Some of the Triumph motorcycles (not all models) and that tasty Newcastle Dark Brown Ale

The Doc

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2009
Torrington, CT 06790
Hi, thought this might help you out. I got a mini-pipe from myvaporstore. I love it. Throat hit is awesome. Vapor fantastic.

Where is MyVaporStore located?

$39 each......I just might buy 2 of them and be done with it. A pipe that can use many different attys & carts...I like that! Does it work well for dripping? How well do the stock carts work (the ones included in the actual kit?). I heard they were the silly ones with all the glue inside them.

Last edited:

The Doc

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2009
Torrington, CT 06790
Dunno if it helps, but midwestvapor has the 601s and has been having a clearance sale.

Don't want another DSE601 unless I can get it for a total BARGAIN. The other issue is warranty. IF they are selling them on clearance, they probably will not warranty them. If that's the case, it better be a total bargain! I'll not make the same mistake twice of paying big bucks for anything with a very short term warranty....that's just crazy, and I know not what I was thinking....Just trying to support my domestic dealer I guess.

The Doc

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2009
Torrington, CT 06790
Hi, thought this might help you out. I got a mini-pipe from myvaporstore. I love it. Throat hit is awesome. Vapor fantastic.

OK, since I LOVE using epipes and the Mini/Lady pipe has become RARE to find here in the U.S., I purchased THREE of them from MyVaporStore. Two black ones and one Dark wood tone. I think I'll have enough batteries & attys to last me for awhile. It came to $119.85 FREE SHIPPING, so how could I refuse? EastMall usually gets $60 each PLUS $15 shipping......AND you have to wait for them to ship from China.

Thanks again for the tip!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread