Status
Not open for further replies.

pm2006

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2010
S.E. Michigan
I had yorkshire pudding when i went to Uk...its lovely....I have no idea how to make it tho !! I'll have to ask my mum ( my best friends mum...ive sorta adopted her )

It is really easy. Eggs, milk, flour salt. The trick is to beat a LONG time and cook in a HOT oven. I love the stuff. It doesn't surprise me that you do, too. lol.

candy_93454

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2010
CA
vapealiciousjuice.com
I love yorkshire pudding, my gma was born in england so when she came over here she brought all her old family recipes with her and that was probably my fav. I cant get enough of the stuff

yes your g ma made awesome yorkshire pudding . and i have yet to make it right ugg lol

pm2006

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2010
S.E. Michigan
My wife is an awesome cook. I called her and said "what's your recipe for sweet / sour meatballs"? She says..."Costco". Grrrrrrrrrrr.

That is perfect. rofl.

I use a blender - is that wrong?

Oh no. It must be a blender. You couldn't beat it enough by hand. I beat for at least 5 minutes and then put in the muffin pans and cook right away.

Vchick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
NE Ohio
D'lite - not sure if you found one yet, My mom used to call them swedish meatballs, I've since learned they're not anything like swedish meatballs, but just made her favorite meatball mixture, rolled smallish meatballs and baked them. Once cooled, she started a pot with her sauce; 1/2 ketchup + 1/2 currant jelly (smuckers) added her meatballs and simmered until the sauce thickened.......mmmmm yummo! These are sweet, sour and tangy and I have used the grape jelly if I can't find the currant. HTH Vic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread