Any good auto batts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't realize the SD keyring was automatic! Add that one to the list!

Just got my SD Keyring today. Holy crap! It's awesome. I fitted it with an old lanyard I had lying around, and right now I'm working an xl ce2 with aluminum tip. Really happy with this purchase so far.

Got some new liquids too. It makes all difference in the world.

Last edited:

MegaBee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2011
Queensland Australia
Load of crap.
Um... look there are good slim auto batts and they dont HAVE to be always 510's and Egos... My advice is read the reviews because it took me 3 months to finally give these a go (look at sig) I started on 510's then to Ego's then to 510's megas and the whole drama of finding decent cartomizers blah blah... these are no fuss and Im not exactly a total newb anymore either...

Adam the Aussie

ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2011
Australia
Um... look there are good slim auto batts and they dont HAVE to be always 510's and Egos... My advice is read the reviews because it took me 3 months to finally give these a go (look at sig) I started on 510's then to Ego's then to 510's megas and the whole drama of finding decent cartomizers blah blah... these are no fuss and Im not exactly a total newb anymore either...

Not sure why you quoted me in your post, I love auto batteries in all shapes and sizes.

MegaBee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2011
Queensland Australia
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread