Any flavor descriptions/suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

antok

ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2009
East Bay, California USA
Sorry for the vague thread title.

I seem to remember a while back that there were descriptions of the different juices on the site. I'm wanting to get back into some more tobacco flavors but there's not much to go on in the descriptions.

I smoked Eclipses for years before I quit analogs and haven't tried many brands outside of Marlboro, Camel, and the generic GPC and Basics.

I tend to like sweeter tobacco mixes without menthol. I'm currently using the Wowbacco and I like the flavor, but the throat hit's pretty light to me. Wowboy had good TH but the mint did it in for me. 555 again had nice taste but light TH.

I've seen the Cowboy, Kamel, French Pipe, Virginia, etc. but I'm at a bit of a loss what to get next. I love my Wownana but I want to mix it up a bit with something besides fruit flavors.

Any suggestions or threads I missed on flavors?

plantlvr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2009
Northern California
I like the premium coffee, very smooth that, to me, has a tobaccoish flavor. The WOW coffee is also good but has a more pronounced coffee flavor.
I've come back to Cowboy cus I really like it at 11mg, seemed a bit harsh when I was vaping 18mg. Used to love french pipe, but for some reason I quit vaping it, and cuban cigar I've always loved but out of all the flavors, that one upset my stomach so I gave it up.
Try the Virginia and Kamel, both good tobacco flavors. And if you like butterscotch, that flavor is awesome.

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
Why not grab a tobacco sampler pack? You can always refill the one you don't care for with juice you like. Have you tried RY4..great taste..sweet and carmel tobacco-ey.

You didn't mention what strength you are vaping..may up the strength for a stronger TH.

Oh, so you're pimpin' the RY4 now, are you MK? What did I ever do to you?:D

Seriously, to the OP, I second Mary Kay's suggestion -- try both of the tobacco sampler packs, and good luck!

SnowDragon

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Boise, Idaho
If I remember Parliament & Kant are pretty sweet tobacco flavors, although I remember they didn't have much of a kick to them. Out of those I think Parliament was the sweeter of the two.

Speaking of Tobacco flavors have ever you ever tried Grape, I hear it's best prefilled at 11mgs.

Seriously though, I would scan the Swap at the top of the page or better yet give a shout out there for a Cowboy, Parliament, or Kant Carto to give it a try. For hardcore tobacco taste and TH I would say Cowboy would be the ticket.

Last edited:

antok

ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2009
East Bay, California USA
Hmm... Might have to try the Premium tobacco sampler. I've tried the Kant and Dunhill freebies that came with my orders before with mediocre results, but they were the old hard-cap carts. Are the Premium ones different juice?

I almost got the Cowboy instead of the Wowbacco this time around so maybe that and the RY4? I use the 36mg strength, so upping that any more isn't an option.

With my budget, I usually have to wait for the sales and stock up for a few months and it gets depressing when you strike out on a flavor (anyone wanna swap me for this 30ml of Melon I've got? ;P) though it does make me appreciate the ones I like that much more after doing without for a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread