Any fellow Marines?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riley296

Verified Member
Nov 8, 2012
Brandon, FL
its no problem, and the drip attys do have more than just flavor checking....many vapers prefer the flavor of dripping to other juice delivery systems, partly due to the lack of filler/wick materials in most drip attys....the only issue is having to drip juice all the time unless you get a bottom feeding mod to push juice up to the atty from underneath the threads.

you just blew my mind with that mod lol. I have a lot to learn about all this. wax on.. wax off :p

edking66

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2012
Southwest Pa
Semper Fi Devil Dog,
I served in '84-'88, 6482 Airborn ECM tech, MAG-11. Just started vaping about 3 weeks ago and like it much better than smoking. I am still experimenting with my setup, I am currently using EGO C batts, with Stardust clearo's. The ECO C's tank and atty system worked well for me but was a little messy, and the CE2 clearo's just didn't give me the hit I wanted.

Ed

Riley296

Verified Member
Nov 8, 2012
Brandon, FL
Semper Fi Devil Dog,
I served in '84-'88, 6482 Airborn ECM tech, MAG-11. Just started vaping about 3 weeks ago and like it much better than smoking. I am still experimenting with my setup, I am currently using EGO C batts, with Stardust clearo's. The ECO C's tank and atty system worked well for me but was a little messy, and the CE2 clearo's just didn't give me the hit I wanted.

Ed

Semper Fi edking66,
Glad to hear your feedback on clearo's. I just ordered nothing but clearo's for my set and I guess I'll learn my lesson for next time lol. How are you liking the ECO C battery though?

madden30000

Oct 8, 2012
Glen Burnie, MD
Thanks Boxster much appreciated. When I order from Ahlusion I'll be sure to mention you for the recommendation. Mini Vivi Nova does look very promising and I'll take your word for it.

Hi Riley, On the Ahlusion page, there is a contact them area. Send Wlad a message with your setup you are using, that you are Marine, what what types of juice you like. He will inform you what you may like and how to get the military discount.

adeline

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2010
Cary, NC
Hey there! Not a Marine here, but currently in IRR from the Army (psychological operations).

Hope you enjoy the KGO! As far as clearos go, the mini vivi novas might be good for you. I use the full-size Vivi Novas on a larger PV, and so far I'm really enjoying them. They seem to last a long time, and work really well. I'm blowing clouds over here! The flavor is great and I'm not losing my taste buds!! You can clean them and reuse the heads (or rebuild them once you're high speed).

Welcome!!

Riley296

Verified Member
Nov 8, 2012
Brandon, FL
Hey there! Not a Marine here, but currently in IRR from the Army (psychological operations).

Hope you enjoy the KGO! As far as clearos go, the mini vivi novas might be good for you. I use the full-size Vivi Novas on a larger PV, and so far I'm really enjoying them. They seem to last a long time, and work really well. I'm blowing clouds over here! The flavor is great and I'm not losing my taste buds!! You can clean them and reuse the heads (or rebuild them once you're high speed).

Welcome!!

Hey adeline,
Thank you for the input and the welcome. I had the privilege of going on some convoys in Helmand with some Army psyops. Great group and hilarious too.
What site do you prefer to get your Vivi Nova and the parts to rebuild them?

PosingOwl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2012
Clovis, NM
Welcome....

Found a funny article about the Marines....

The 12 Types of Infantry Marines | Points in Case

I was in the Army (11B) Infantryman and got put on TDRL almost 6 years in. Brother is a Marine working on F-18s or the Harrier. Not sure what one, but a couple have crashed the past few years. He just got PCSed to DFW area working with the reserve unit down there.

Thanks for your service :toast:

Riley296

Verified Member
Nov 8, 2012
Brandon, FL
Welcome....

Found a funny article about the Marines....

The 12 Types of Infantry Marines | Points in Case

I was in the Army (11B) Infantryman and got put on TDRL almost 6 years in. Brother is a Marine working on F-18s or the Harrier. Not sure what one, but a couple have crashed the past few years. He just got PCSed to DFW area working with the reserve unit down there.

Thanks for your service :toast:

Thanks for the welcome PosingOwl. Just read the article and number 9 had me laughing. That article pretty much narrows it down lol.
Thank you for your service as well.

adeline

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2010
Cary, NC
Hey adeline,
Thank you for the input and the welcome. I had the privilege of going on some convoys in Helmand with some Army psyops. Great group and hilarious too.
What site do you prefer to get your Vivi Nova and the parts to rebuild them?

:) PsyOp folks are fun. I have the utmost respect for you and your fellow Marines.. Thank you for your service.

I get my novas from gotvapes. They are genuine Vision products. They have lots of options as far as colors, tubes, and they are all the latest versions. You always know what you're getting. The atomizer heads for the mini are the same as the ones for the regular size nova (the size difference is in the girth of the tube/tank itself), and are interchangeable between mini/regular.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread