Any experience with GLV 3.6?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snarkyone

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2009
Your mom said not to say...
I wish I had some first hand knowledge to pass on to you, but I don't I have had my eye on one for a while I just haven't done it yet. I would suggest you get the 5v version though. It can do both 3.7v and 5v which is where you really experience the flavors and hits. I have a 6v mod that I feel burns just a bit too hot.

smokum

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario -CANADA-
LoL......

I'm part of the 1st pre-order, but being in Canada I've obviously been stricken with the cross-border issues myself.

Maybe post in their Supplier Sub-Forum with hopes of the USA'rs that have received them already will pipe in....

**** nevermind, I see you've already posted there, lol......

-Greg

smokum

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario -CANADA-
I wish I had some first hand knowledge to pass on to you, but I don't I have had my eye on one for a while I just haven't done it yet. I would suggest you get the 5v version though. It can do both 3.7v and 5v which is where you really experience the flavors and hits. I have a 6v mod that I feel burns just a bit too hot.

I don't think it CAN do both without a sleeve as the size diff between the two models is quite different... ??

-Greg

6linkslam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2009
Shreveport/Bossier City,LA
jay from GLV posted this in another thread: it uses a 1 ohm 2watt resistor. on a full charge iv gotten 5.2v-5.7v readings from the meter . 8.3v..ish from 2 charged batteries before they go in, so id say x2 3.v=6v. batteries would be about 3.5v-4.v.. ish . if you drop under that it wont work.

abhowe

Moved On
Sep 14, 2009
Haven't had a DLV, however have had many PV's and Mods...... Have found that the 3.7 is too weak for me and the 6.0 burns..... I have a Titan 510 with a Pass Through that runs at 5.0 volts..... Have found that when I use my 510 with Pass Through it is very close to an analog....... For me, I will try to find a good 5.0 Mod...... The recommendations so far have been the DLV and the Prodigy...... The Prodigy has had problems....... So, I guess I am going with the DLV 5.0...... Makes sense to me......

Dirtybutts

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2009
West Point, New York
Thanks guys. Yea I was wanting the 3.6 based on the size of it, I am a pretty small girl and dont want to look like I am puffing on steel pipe or something. I have been very happy with my plain ole' 510 thus far but was looking for just a little more power so I can stop changing batts every hour or so..It gets annoying at times.

catlvr

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2009
Kern County California
I've had no problems what so ever with my Prodigy. I love it. My Protege should be here later this week and I can't wait to get my hands on that baby! I've heard the switch problems have been solved so mine should be good to go! I like vaping at 5v but I also like 3.7 volts. I use my Prodigy mostly at home and wanted a smaller size to carry out and about. And I use my 510's while at work. Changing batteries all day at work doesn't bother me I like tinkering with it it helps the time go by faster.

highping

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Columbus, OH
Thanks guys. Yea I was wanting the 3.6 based on the size of it, I am a pretty small girl and dont want to look like I am puffing on steel pipe or something. I have been very happy with my plain ole' 510 thus far but was looking for just a little more power so I can stop changing batts every hour or so..It gets annoying at times.

You should definitely take a look at the little chuck.

THAG BUILT: You think you can break it?

how to spend a saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread