Any chance for an extra syrup and butter option for the waffles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whizdumb81

Verified Member
Mar 7, 2010
NJ, USA
I am a big fan of the TV waffle mix in plain. Since there are so many flavoring options already for the waffles I would really like to see another option for extra syrup and butter. I know that the current waffle mix has undertones of these flavors but it would be nice to experience them more pronounced (the way the Belgians intended, lol). Anybody else with me?

haileymadison

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2010
indiana
I love them as they are but would be interested in trying this also. Would like to hear from Geoff as to whether or not this is possible as the plain waffles are what I vape 99% of each and every day =)

Geoff will definitely do this. He does this for me all of the time. I am always asking for substitutions or added Caramel to the Caramel Popcorn. He will do anything you want. He won't guarantee that you will like it, but he will definitely do it!

Whizdumb81

Verified Member
Mar 7, 2010
NJ, USA
He may have to procure the actual separate flavorings whereas I believe that the waffle flavoring that he orders already contains the the bread base, syrup and butter flavoring. Plus I was wondering if we got enough support for this option that they would R&D it to ensure the proper mixing and mass production.. Instead of just untested one offs.

Whizdumb81

Verified Member
Mar 7, 2010
NJ, USA
I just wanna OD on the flavor as a whole. I don't care about the separation. I have been ordering at 20% VG, but will probably try 100% PG next time. Maybe I'll order one sweetened also. Confessions of a waffle junkie.

Yea bro.. I was thinking the same thing.. I get mine 20%vg and I think next order is gunna have a few variations just to play with the mix. Looks like we're on the same page.. It's a Jersey thing..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread