Status
Not open for further replies.

cactusgirl

Sage Tribal Queen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2011
Dartmouth, NS
Hi folks, I'm a little reluctant to order supplies from the states with all of the hoopla I've been hearing with regard to Canada Customs and ecig shipments. To save myself a lot of grief, I'm hoping that there is a supplier here who either carries or will soon-to-be have the GO-GO as part of their inventory. If anyone knows of one, please let me know!

Thanks in advance!

Can_supplier

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
Canada
Hi Cactus,

I don't believe any supplier in Canada is carrying those, it would be my advice to select a model that is carried in Canada by one of the suppliers.

In this industry there is a new copy of a successful product about every day. GO-GO's eGo-I's, T-Rexs and many other little heard of clones. It is impossible for a supplier to carry the "latest" clone as there are simply to many. Another thing that we must consider is the quality of the product. I can't speak about Go-Go because I don't have one, but there are many clones out there that are junk. To your advantage the products carried by the suppliers here have all been tested and come with the supplier's assurance that you have a quality product.

In the thread on the Go-Go there are 2 very good points.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/canada-forum/168400-go-go.html

- There are a few minor manufacturing issues that need to be worked out, which is understandable for a new product.
- The only thing I don't like about it is that it is not compatible with anything else out there.

A "few minor" issues could mean you wasted your money buying a lower quality product. That it is not compatible is a huge disadvantage. If you buy an eGO and hate the eGO atomizer, you can simply switch to a 510 atomizer, or a 510 LR atomizer from Joye, Bauway Boge ect.. Or a cartomizer, or even make it an eGO-T, which means that your investment will not be wasted.

There is always hype over new products, but few stand the test of time.

Hope this helps,
Rob

cactusgirl

Sage Tribal Queen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2011
Dartmouth, NS
The only thing I don't like about it is that it is not compatible with anything else out there.

This is understandable however, in my case, not a real issue as I have not yet accumulated a mass of hardware (so far, just my kr808d auto batteries/charger and cartomizers, which I will definitely use as a back-up to my next pv investment).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread