Antiquity v2?

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
the Universe
Has anyone used this rda from Vinegar Works? I like the looks of it and got a severe case of the shinyitis.

The v2 looks like a fine rda. Todd has an excellent review for it. He says it does a decent restricted DL.

Not sure how the AF compares to an RDA we both own and enjoy, the Haku Venna.

Currently I don't see any available via online stores. When they were initially released the only way to get one was via the Vinegar Works Facebook group.

ducasse

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2020
Drammen, Norway
www.reddit.com
The v2 looks like a fine RDA. Todd has an excellent review for it. He says it does a decent restricted DL.

Not sure how the AF compares to an RDA we both own and enjoy, the Haku Venna.

Currently I don't see any available via online stores. When they were initially released the only way to get one was via the Vinegar Works Facebook group.

Thanks, I'll check the review.

I really should not be buying any more 22mm RDL RDAs, but shiny! SO SHINY!

:cool:

Reactions: ShowMeTwice

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
the Universe
Thanks, I'll check the review.

I really should not be buying any more 22mm RDL RDAs, but shiny! SO SHINY!

:cool:

The Antiquity v2 does look like a really nice RDA. I was on the list in the Vinegar Works Facebook group, but I wasn't able to respond quickly enough. So my place was given to someone else. Then the Van & Del Despot RDA came along and I forgot about the Antiquity v2 until you posted this thread.

FWIW, Van & Del closed up shop about a month ago.

And also the video from Saša Barać (Del) announcing Van & Del's departure.

Saša and Van designed a new RTA but only 50 some people signed up on the list. I was on the list. They needed 200 minimum for Hussar to manufacture the GodTier RTA. Saša shows the RTA on his YouTube channel, it looked like a really nice RTA.

Do you still have your Despot RDA? Mine is still in use. They only made 99, so if you are ever looking to sell yours consider joining the Highend Squonker Treasure Trove B/S/T group on Facebook and consider listing it there. Folks there pay premium prices for gear. You may already be in the group, I don't remember if you joined or not.

There are a ton of Europeans in the group who are always looking for highend RDA's and squonkers. A good number of items get listed each week. I am 100% confident you will be able to sell it for RRP (minimum). I am seriously thinking about selling one of my Van & Del Soul S RDA's in the group or maybe in the classifieds here.

ducasse

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2020
Drammen, Norway
www.reddit.com
The Antiquity v2 does look like a really nice RDA. I was on the list in the Vinegar Works Facebook group, but I wasn't able to respond quickly enough. So my place was given to someone else. Then the Van & Del Despot RDA came along and I forgot about the Antiquity v2 until you posted this thread.

FWIW, Van & Del closed up shop about a month ago.

And also the video from Saša Barać (Del) announcing Van & Del's departure.

Saša and Van designed a new RTA but only 50 some people signed up on the list. I was on the list. They needed 200 minimum for Hussar to manufacture the GodTier RTA. Saša shows the RTA on his YouTube channel, it looked like a really nice RTA.

Do you still have your Despot RDA? Mine is still in use. They only made 99, so if you are ever looking to sell yours consider joining the Highend Squonker Treasure Trove B/S/T group on Facebook and consider listing it there. Folks there pay premium prices for gear. You may already be in the group, I don't remember if you joined or not.

There are a ton of Europeans in the group who are always looking for highend RDA's and squonkers. A good number of items get listed each week. I am 100% confident you will be able to sell it for RRP (minimum). I am seriously thinking about selling one of my Van & Del Soul S RDA's in the group or maybe in the classifieds here.

Oh no, not Van & Del too!

Have they closed yet or can I still order from them? They had some stuff I may want.

Yeah, I still have the Despot, wasn't planning on letting it go except maybe if someone wants to trade for something I want more, but there's not a ton of stuff on my wishlist. I kind of want to try and get a frosted cap for it, but that might prove difficult, they were sold out when I ordered.

Pretty sure I'm a member of that FB group, yes, I just don't follow those groups closely.

I was actually looking at the Soul S, but couldn't convince myself to pull the trigger. Didn't like the deck, and I'm not really looking for 22mm RDAs that can do dual coil.

Considering getting a Venna cap set from Diva Vap, they gave me a 30% off code. Just a bit short of cash atm, recently had to replace some pricey computer gear and that hammered my budget :)

Right now I'm considering tidying up and get rid of a bunch of more mass market gear, mostly dual coil RDAs since I barely use them. Unsure where I'll list them, probably here or Discord. Discord probably has more Europeans, though.

Users who are viewing this thread