Another review of O2Vapor...simply EXCELLENT

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveesl

Sep 26, 2011
Florida
We have just returned from a 12,000 mile trip around the U.S., shooting a new documentary. About a month into the trip I realized my old clearomizers were starting to go, after all they were several months old. Well, all except for the one O2 that had, it still worked like a charm. We had 3g tethered to our laptop, in the middle Wyoming, and went to the O2Vapor site. Found that they now carried multiple colors in clearomizers. We like these because they allow us to mix and match flavors, depending on the color combination of the clearomizer and tip.

It was a Sunday when I put in my order. I let the folks know that we would be close to the Wapiti, Wyoming post office for about 4 days and asked for them to send out the order to us, general delivery to Wapiti, Wyoming. Try to find this place on a map. Not only was the price excellent, the package arrived on TUESDAY!!!!

We have used these exclusively for the past couple of months with only one failure out of 13 units. And trust me, we have been pretty rough on these. They don't leak, I could use them directly on my old, regular KR808, my O2 batteries and with my adapters the eGo-T batts we had. Cleaning was super simple, just boil up some water, put it in a cup, add in the clearomizers. Let sit for a few minutes, shake out the water in the units, dump the cup and replace with more hot water (this time with about a teaspoon of lemon juice). Let sit for about 30 minutes, once again dump, refresh water with pure hot water and let sit for another 30 minutes. Shake out the water from the clearomizers, let sit out overnight and they are good as new.

I cannot say the same for those units I had originally purchased from the big name companies, they leaked like crazy and cracked. Not a single crack in the O2s. O2Vapor's customer service is phenomenal, their products work and are the least expensive of any I have found.

Once again guys, GREAT JOB!!!

dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread