Another new member to ECF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutchfog

Jan 28, 2014
NL
Hi all,

I'm from the Netherlands and new here.
vaping for over 4 months now and smoke free for 4 months, after more than 25 years of smoking rolling tobacco (25-30 cigs a day).
When I started vaping I didn't intend to quit smoking.
I just wanted to try something else.
I bought myself a Justfog Maxi starter kit and some juices and the first 3 days I only smoked 3 cigs a day.
I didn't feel the urge to take another cig. The fourth day I decided to totally quit the analog cigs and from that time on I'm smoke free.
The results:
Happy wife and daughter
No more outside smoking
No bad breath
No more coughing and black spit in the morning
No yellow fingers
and after a while:
Increased lung capacity
Increased smelling and tasting ability
Skin is getting more fresh coloured
etc, etc. etc.

I couldn't have taken a better decision than start vaping.

twhy

Jan 29, 2014
Nova Scotia, Canada
Yellow fingers!! I almost forgot all about that, it was terrible! The smell was equally as bad. So glad I found out about vaping, I live in a part of Canada where it wasn't readily available to try and I didn't really know anything about it. Stumbled across it on the internet one day and decided to take the leap and give it a try, so glad I did. I couldn't imagine still being addicted to cigarettes, they made me feel terrible but I thought I was a smoker for life.

Majorjackass

Sep 23, 2012
Georgia
Cheers to quitting the cancer sticks,

I actually did intend to quit when I started vaping... 2 years later, I'm still vaping, but it is because it has turned into a very enjoyable hobby. From all of the different gear to collect to making my own juice... there's always something to keep my interest.

One more benefit you missed though: You can vape indoors, so no more going out in the cold for a nicotine fix!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread