Another n00b Saying Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaClown

Mar 13, 2011
Surrey, B.C.
Greetings from Vancouver.

Just wanted to extend a hello to everyone here. This looks like a great place to keep up with all that is going on in the e-cig world. I smoked analogs for 8 years, quit for 2, went back for 1, and now am an extremely happy vaper. I received my eGo-T tank system on March 2nd, and haven't had a desire to smoke an analog since. Right now, just looking to try some more juice flavours.

Just wanted to extend a hello to everyone here. This looks like a great place to keep up with all that is going on in the e-cig world. I smoked analogs for 8 years, quit for 2, went back for 1, and now am an extremely happy vaper. I received my eGo-T tank system on March 2nd, and haven't had a desire to smoke an analog since. Right now, just looking to try some more juice flavours.

I'm a newbie too and was just buzzing around looking for other newbies. I started smoking when I was 11 years old... 39 years ago! I've been vaping since November of last year... and have been living happily ever after since :)

Bamboo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Northern California

Hi DaClown and welcome to the forums. :)

Bamboo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Northern California
I'm a newbie too and was just buzzing around looking for other newbies. I started smoking when I was 11 years old... 39 years ago! I've been vaping since November of last year... and have been living happily ever after since :)

Hi Shelia,
I have only been vaping not event a week yet. I been smoking sense I was 14. Sense I got the e-cig I have not touched a analog sense! Congrats on quitting smoking and happy vaping :D

Hi Shelia,
I have only been vaping not event a week yet. I been smoking sense I was 14. Sense I got the e-cig I have not touched a analog sense! Congrats on quitting smoking and happy vaping :D

This vaping sensation makes quitting tobacco cigarettes EASY! I wish I knew about it before I crashed my car... 11 days into the Chantix program! Like you, I would never switch. You couldn't pay me to go back to analog... and congrats right back at ya ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread