another Honey Flu Cured 510 Carto review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I got my carto's today (04/05/10) I ordered the Honey Flu Cured and regular tobacco, but before I go into all that I'd like to say thanks for the quick shipping. I ordered half way through the day Friday and I got them today (Monday) I had a few issues with the 510 adapter I ordered for my original Prodigy- not with the carto's side but with the adapter it self. Once I got it working I popped on one of the Honey Flue Cured Carto's and this is possibly the greatest thing I've ever vaped. If you don't have a 510 adapter I'd get one just to try these. I've been vapin heavily for about 4 hours now and haven't gone dry yet. As for a break in period I don't know what she was vaping with but if you have anything high voltage there's no break in period at least there wasn't for me. Just clouds and clouds of vapor. And the flavor's awesome. I know someone had said that the juice tasted better out of the bottle, but for me trying this HFC in the carto has been better than I could have imagined. In fact I think this might be it for me. I'm probably gonna be using these as long as ya'll make 'em. I haven't tried the flavor of the regular tobacco, but if I don't like it I'll keep the cartos and refill them with AquaVapor's (Marl) I like it for a Marlboro Light tasting flavor. Anyway, I'll be one more person to let ya'll how it goes in the long run.

Okay the main thing I wanted to know was how long the flavor and TH would last until it started getting weak. I started before work this morning with a fresh carto and fresh batteries at about 7:30am. I vaped all day just like I smoked ( 1&1/2 - 2 packs ) and the fresh carto lasted until 2:46pm sooo 7.25 hrs that's pretty darn good if you ask me.

The Flavor and Throat hit felt the same the last time as it did the first time. And even when I quit using it I don't think it was bone dry yet, but I started to taste a hint of atty and didn't want to push my luck as I plan on refilling them 2-3 times. I'll refill one to night and use it all day tomorrow- just to see how it works. Then I'll probably order 5-6 packs more and see if that will last me about a month then refill'em all at once. Anyway all I can say is that this has been the greatest vaping experince yet. I just can't believe how easy it is. this whole time the only thing that's worked for me yet is dripping, and I did drip all day having to stop at lights and try to drip while I'm driving until today. I just screwed it in and vaped all day. Anyway this is by far the best thing I've tried yet.... I still can't believe how easy it was. I hope they can find a way to make all E-Cigs this good.

Okay I refilled for the first time using the condom method here's a link to the video...
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/tips-tricks/67012-refill-cartomizers-quick-easy-video.html
For me the second version with the mouth piece down and the battery side up worked perfect

Filling the rubber cap thing about 3/4 of the way up (on a completely dry carto) lasted about 7 hrs without having any bubble out the top

I did another one that had reg tobacco flavor- I vaped with it for about 2 hrs, and filled the cap up 1/4 the way up with menthol and it came out pretty good and full.

Anyway if anybody's thinking about trying it now you wont be disappointed the carto's are awesome, and LiquidXpress is having a contest right now- For every $10 you order you get entered into a drawing to win like 500ml or something crazy like that of any flavor- I'll find the link to that too-
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/liquidxpress/82961-another-liquidxpress-contest.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread