• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Another GA Vendor Supporting CASAA

Status
Not open for further replies.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
I stopped in to a new B & M and online vaping business today in the Atlanta area called The vaping Shack. We talked extensively about the FDA Deeming Regulations. They obviously have been quite busy being a new business. They initially thought that the FDA proposal would be completely changed and significantly watered down before being implemented. After providing them information from CASAA and ECF on the Economic Impact Analysis and the Deeming Regs, they decided that action was needed.

They agreed to placing the CASAA 8 x 10 display with business cards on their front counter and encouraging customers to join! They also paid for the acrylic display!! One of the owners also knows Senator Isakson so I am hoping that he will reach out to him on this issue.

I think we all need to support vendors who are willing to encourage support for CASAA. They have a very nice shop with everything from EVOD's to SVD's to VTR's and the Seven 22. They also have 3 lines of e-liquid including Halo and wood vape stands.

Here is their web site:

The Vaping Shack » E Cigs and Accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread