• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Another Friend Of The Wiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Hi Mist!! You are a good friend indeed! I really never mentioned this group to the Mi Vapers because we had the MI Vapers group to hang out in! Plus it really just started getting busy again these past few weeks! I will make sure to send invites to the rest of our friends!! Zomzom would have a blast in here!...LOL!

Glad you are here!
:)Wiz!

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
Wiz! I really wish you could have been out here on Saturday. We had a "bleep"ing fantastic time! zomzom and her husband Richard were here as well as Dr. Fred. The four of us closed the party down at about 2:00 am.
There were about 30 people in all. We had a cozy fire in the wood stove in my shop and a bonfire outside on the edge of the woods. My sister ended up winning for most creative costume (the prize was a bottle of amazing raspberry desert wine from a local winery covered in dark chocolate from a jackson based chocolatier. The pairing is awesome.
I would have liked your opinion on my pulled pork. All 15 pounds of it disappeared pretty quickly so it seemed to be well received by the quests who were here.
I didn't even know you were a foodie. I've been enjoying the "Grill" thread. I could probably learn a lot from you guys. I've only been approaching cooking as an art form for about four or five years and it's all been trial and error and intuition.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Wiz! I really wish you could have been out here on Saturday. We had a "bleep"ing fantastic time! zomzom and her husband Richard were here as well as Dr. Fred. The four of us closed the party down at about 2:00 am.
There were about 30 people in all. We had a cozy fire in the wood stove in my shop and a bonfire outside on the edge of the woods. My sister ended up winning for most creative costume (the prize was a bottle of amazing raspberry desert wine from a local winery covered in dark chocolate from a jackson based chocolatier. The pairing is awesome.
I would have liked your opinion on my pulled pork. All 15 pounds of it disappeared pretty quickly so it seemed to be well received by the quests who were here.
I didn't even know you were a foodie. I've been enjoying the "Grill" thread. I could probably learn a lot from you guys. I've only been approaching cooking as an art form for about four or five years and it's all been trial and error and intuition.
Mist......I would have been there If I could have...and I never turn down pulled pork!....LOL! Sounds like you had a good time with Zomzom and Dr Fred! As it was, My Mom is in town for my Nephews confimation(Yesterday),and we celebrated my birthday and my sisters Saturday(Hers the 28th...Mine The 2nd). Confirmation and Halloween Sunday. Any other weekend and I sure would have tried to make it!

Were any of you in costume? Post pics if you have them ok?

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Mist......I would have been there If I could have...and I never turn down pulled pork!....LOL! Sounds like you had a good time with Zomzom and Dr Fred! As it was, My Mom is in town for my Nephews confimation(Yesterday),and we celebrated my birthday and my sisters Saturday(Hers the 28th...Mine The 2nd). Confirmation and Halloween Sunday. Any other weekend and I sure would have tried to make it!

Were any of you in costume? Post pics if you have them ok?

Edit: Yes we do alot of cooking here in the EC......Nice to have another griller/smoker here!

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
Mist......Were any of you in costume? Post pics if you have them ok? :)Wiz!

My wife and I were Alfalfa and Darla from the little rascals. zomzom and Richard came as themselves. Dr. Fred looked just like his avatar. My sister who won the wine had cereal boxes all over her with plastic knives sticking out of them. She was a "cereal" killer. I'll check the camera later. My wife was shooting pics. I'm not sure what she got. I really want to see my sister-in-law's boyfriends pics. He's a retired Tribune photographer who does art photography now. Yeah, they came from Chicago for the party.
In all modesty, we do throw a pretty good party out here from time to time.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
My wife and I were Alfalfa and Darla from the little rascals. zomzom and Richard came as themselves. Dr. Fred looked just like his avatar. My sister who won the wine had cereal boxes all over her with plastic knives sticking out of them. She was a "cereal" killer. I'll check the camera later. My wife was shooting pics. I'm not sure what she got. I really want to see my sister-in-law's boyfriends pics. He's a retired Tribune photographer who does art photography now. Yeah, they came from Chicago for the party.
In all modesty, we do throw a pretty good party out here from time to time.
Sounds like you had fun Mist! I bet you do know how to throw a party!! "Cereal Killer".....LOL!

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
Hey Mr. Wizzer, Here's a link to the photobucket page with the pics my wife took. Pictures by mistinthewoods - Photobucket Sadly, she didn't get Dr. Fred or zomzom in any of them. Richard (zom's hubby) got in one but he didn't wear a costume. I'll check with the kids and see if any of them got a shot of Dr. Fred. He looked great.

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
Great pics mist ! Looks like y'all had fun !

It was better than the pics can show. We had a bonfire outside near the woods that we hung out around for a while. All of the 20-somethings disappeared into the woods for a while for some mysterious reason. I ended up hanging out in the barn with Dr. Fred, zomzom and her husband Richard 'till about 2:00 am.
I love throwing parties. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread