Status
Not open for further replies.

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
If a site is secure you will see https:// in the web address. This site doesnt.
Also the browser will show a locked symbol which this site doesnt.

It might be secure once you get to a credit card input page but the personal info must be filled out first before a redirect happens to enter your cc info.

I just dont want to chance it.

If anyone else buys please post as to whether the actual cc info page is secure. thanks

Sad Society

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
This is frustrating. They had a posting up earlier this week saying that they were getting a new shipment and flavors added to the inventory (which they did last night). They also mentioned a Black Friday and a Cyber Monday sale. They emailed me and said the sale was going to happen at 6am for Black Friday and to 'spread the word.'

I see no sign of a sale...

B.T.W...I got all the way to the cc page and it appears to be not secure.

Darmeen

ECF Veteran
Nov 3, 2009
TX USA
I just ordered 10-20 mins ago, got the 25%. As for encryption well I've ordered from them before and had no problem.

Cool about the savings...I was just going off the email they sent me mind you...unless of course they aren't actually in Ca. They never specified what timezone the 5-6 would be...their warehouse may be in Cali, but their office could be somewhere else...I had heard that they may be headquartered in Hawaii. IDK

Regardless, you got the 25% off, so the rest is irrelevent. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread