An Unofficial Vaping Anniversary Thread - Mark your achievements and share with your brethren.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
I see a lot of threads often being made to annouce certain keypoints and anniversary dates on when one might have quit smoking or other monumental moments in their vaping career. So, why not make an attempt to gather them all into a single thread :D

05-02-2011 Exactly two months ago this day I purchased my first eGo kit, unaware that the purchase would change my life so drammatically from then on out. 3 days later, on the 5th, I quit smoking and haven't had a puff since :)

In those short two months, I've gotten to know a world so vast and different and have had the immense pleasure of getting to know some of the best people I know. I went from desperate smoker to supporting member here in the forums and I want to extend my love to those who've helped me directly or just helped by answering questions for others or even by just being yourselves and showing that humanity isn't completely lost.

We rule! :laugh:

***Oh also, my first Variable Voltage Mod will be shipped this week, so that is in itself, another historical marking for me :D***

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
This whole sub forum is dedicated for your milestones !! No need to limit it to one thread !! Everyone can celebrate their own party !!!!!

Indeed my friend!

Time for another! Today marks my 3 month anniversary and though I haven't lost any weight or gained any muscle I can at least breathe!

:rickroll::banana::toast::banana::rickroll:

Picklesworth.

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2011
Minneapolis
First off congradulations everyone! It is often said that no one recovers from an adiction alone. I think that forums like this are integral in creating a suportive comunity. I find E-cigs/PV's to be a powerful harm reduction tools for my own cesation. This is why i started vaping, to abstain from analog cigarets, for my health. Well that and fun; these things are a lot of fun.
Vaporising is my second so far sucsesfull replacment therepy for a dangerus and ultamently deadly adiction. My first was methadone. Methadone saved my life and alowed me to live without the dangers inherent in IV ...... use, stoped my cravings.
I cant tell you how many paralels I can draw between replacing a dangerus deadly behavor like smoking analogs with vaporizing and the dangerus deadly practice of injecting street drugs vs. a daily dose of a methadone. I am an advocate for both. Im sure none of you are strangers to hearing "you're just replacing one adiction for another" I have been hearing this for almost 6 years. Be patient with these people, you now have an oportunity to inform. Use it. That said yesterday was 30 days and no analog cigs!!!! Congradulations to all of you and good luck.
Cheers picklesworth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread