AmericaneLiquidStore.com becomes first and ONLY ISO 9001:2008 and cGMP certified eLiquid manufacture in the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.

ISO_GMP_USA

Unregistered Supplier
Oct 25, 2011
Wauwatosa, WI
BardicDruid,

The ingredient list is the FIRST topic in the FAQ section of the site...Here is the link: FAQs

ISO 9001:2008 and GMP certifications are not "laboratory certifications" for our products. They are the result of a 3rd party audit process that confirms our company's Quality Management System is compliant to the international standard of ISO 9001:2008 and GMP standards as required in many industries around the globe.

Hope this clears the air.

Last edited:

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
Look at the picture of this bottle of Nic, note the separation of color = HUGE 40% Savings on 500 mL DIY eLiquid - 60 mg/mL Nicotine and $225 for 500ML's Compared to RTS 500ml for $49, dont fool yourself or be fooled, good clean 99.8-99.9 Nic is just that, good Nic. just because they say they are ISO 9001:2008 and cGMP certified doesn't mean they can now charge you 5X the price for the same Nic as you can get elsewhere, well they can charge you 5x but if you pay that then that's on you. Ya it's good to have the cert but still, people buying pure Nic are getting there test sheet with it from the lab that test it or having it re-tested from there own sourced lab I believe. We all have been using the Chinese Nic now for 3 or more years and there hasn't been not one problem accept for the latest BE thing, which note it is a big issue, and testing should be done, but testing isn't going to raise the price by 5-6X the price, just my take on this, buyer be ware and buy smart do diligence on research and you will come out ahead of the game in more ways then one.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
From the Website description =
Product Description

SPECIAL PRODUCT AND PRICING FOR LARGE VOLUME DIY CUSTOMERS ONLY!

This is 40% off normal retail for our largest bottle of our strongest nicotine concentration.

For our larger or wholesale customers, we are making our quality, Made in USA 60 mg/mL DIY eLiquid available in a 500 mL size. This size is the equivalent of 8.33 of our 60 mL bottles.

PLEASE NOTE: To take advantage of this special pricing, ALL SALES OF THIS PRODUCT ARE FINAL. This pricing does not include our normal 30 day satisfaction guarantee. If you are not sure this is what you want, we suggest ordering a smaller bottle from our DIY category to test prior to purchasing this large bottle.
Warranty Information
PLEASE NOTE: To take advantage of this special pricing, ALL SALES OF THIS PRODUCT ARE FINAL.

This pricing does not include our normal 30 day satisfaction guarantee.

If you are not sure this is what you want, we suggest ordering a smaller bottle from our DIY category to test prior to purchasing this large bottle.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, normally this $225 price will be 40% higher then at $315 for 500ml's of 60mg ?

Also some of the competitors I buy from have the money back guarantee, just some thoughts here, and wondering still on what makes the huge price difference, a lab is a lab is a lab if all certifications are there and all are professional chemist as well. So, what makes this Nic worth the $225 vs the competitors price of $49 apples vs apples, just wondering.

Also not attacking or anything like that, just trying to educate myself here on this post and advertisement and hoping you could enlighten and educate me some.

Last edited:

ISO_GMP_USA

Unregistered Supplier
Oct 25, 2011
Wauwatosa, WI
mwa102464 - We don't guarantee the lowest price on our products. We do guarantee that our products are quality. They are manufactured in an ISO 9001:2008 and GMP certified environment. Our certificate confirms our quality.

Sdh - In regards to your question concerning nicotine and testing: Yes it is tested. You are referring to a test called identification and purity.

BardicDruid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2009
Central Texas
BardicDruid,

The ingredient list is the FIRST topic in the FAQ section of the site...Here is the link: FAQs

ISO 9001:2008 and GMP certifications are not "laboratory certifications" for our products. They are the result of a 3rd party audit process that confirms our company's Quality Management System is compliant to the international standard of ISO 9001:2008 and GMP standards as required in many industries around the globe.

Hope this clears the air.
Actually this is what an ingredient list should look like:
Propylene Glycol or Vegetable Glycerin 74%
Vanilla Extract 11%
Malic acid 3%
3-Methylcyclopentane-1, 2-dione 2.5%
Piperonal 1.5%
Damascenone 0.2%
Acetylpyrazine 1%
Rose oil 1.5%
Rhodinol 0.3%
Eleutheroside E1 5%
Something that lists all ingredients not just a generalization, I still say your hiding something.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
mwa102464 - We don't guarantee the lowest price on our products. We do guarantee that our products are quality. They are manufactured in an ISO 9001:2008 and GMP certified environment. Our certificate confirms our quality.

Sdh - In regards to your question concerning nicotine and testing: Yes it is tested. You are referring to a test called identification and purity.

You seem to have avoided all the rest of my questions, that's fine I know the real deal ,, Thanks anyways

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009

Right, but your about 5-6 times the going rate, Why ? is the question ? When I take a look at say another good Nic supplier that many of people are using his Nic is very good and lab tested, and 1/5 the price approximately, so like I asked before and will once more what makes your Nic $225 for 500 ml's when high quality 9.8-99.9 lab tested Nic can be had for $49 for 500 ml's ? what makes your Nic better 5-6 times better ???? or is that just your price for your Nic and that's that,,, just curious here

Last edited:

ISO_GMP_USA

Unregistered Supplier
Oct 25, 2011
Wauwatosa, WI
This looks like another fraud on the market, 5 times the price and just going blah blah about certificates. Iso do yourself a favor and rip off your own family, you are at the wrong place dude!

emonty,

If you visit our website you'll see that we are far from fraudulent. We aim to satisfy our customers. Yes, our DIY nicotine is priced considerably higher than others, but as we answered before, DIY is not our specialty. We provide unique flavors and exceptional quality products for single use vapers, not to mention exceptional customer service and a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We are trusted as a Joye distributor and proudly display our recent ISO 9001:2008 and GMP certification because we worked hard to achieve it.

We are by no means trying to rip you off. We've become close with many of our customers established strong relationships with them that have led us to post here. Many of our customers have recommended that we come to the ECF and share our products with you because they themselves are members.

Please take a moment to try our products before you shoot them down as fake or a rip off. If you're not satisfied, please by all means, invoke our 100% satisfaction guarantee and send it back: we'll send you a return envelope at no charge and give you a full refund.

ISO_GMP_USA

Unregistered Supplier
Oct 25, 2011
Wauwatosa, WI
Right, but your about 5-6 times the going rate, Why ? is the question ? When I take a look at say another good Nic supplier that many of people are using his Nic is very good and lab tested, and 1/5 the price approximately, so like I asked before and will once more what makes your Nic $225 for 500 ml's when high quality 9.8-99.9 lab tested Nic can be had for $49 for 500 ml's ? what makes your Nic better 5-6 times better ???? or is that just your price for your Nic and that's that,,, just curious here

mwa102464,

Sorry for the delayed response to your question. We thought we should do the appropriate research before making an informed response. Yes, when it comes to our DIY materials, our prices are about 4.5x higher than say, RTS. This is because places like RTS specialize and build a business from DIY materials, such as wholesale nicotine and VG/PG mixtures.

We're sorry if you got the wrong impression from our delayed response. Because we're new to the ECF, we're looking to provide only informed, honest responses.

Thanks again for reading. We appreciate your questions.

Last edited:

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands
emonty,

If you visit our website you'll see that we are far from fraudulent. We aim to satisfy our customers. Yes, our DIY nicotine is priced considerably higher than others, but as we answered before, DIY is not our specialty. We provide unique flavors and exceptional quality products for single use vapers, not to mention exceptional customer service and a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We are trusted as a Joye distributor and proudly display our recent ISO 9001:2008 and GMP certification because we worked hard to achieve it.

We are by no means trying to rip you off. We've become close with many of our customers established strong relationships with them that have led us to post here. Many of our customers have recommended that we come to the ECF and share our products with you because they themselves are members.

Please take a moment to try our products before you shoot them down as fake or a rip off. If you're not satisfied, please by all means, invoke our 100% satisfaction guarantee and send it back: we'll send you a return envelope at no charge and give you a full refund.

Iso, I don't believe one word you say, you keep rambling about certificates, you are new to the ECF, ask 5 times the price of a product and still you don't get it!! Nic juice is what it is, nothing more nothing less. I get mine from the best place, they produce the nic for patches and gum, they have the highest standards in the industry, are having a great reputation and it costs 1/4 of the price you are offering it for. Get back to your desk, rethink it all, then come back if you want with a normal price. I might then be willing to try a sample, if not good, I will report, if good I will report it also. DIY is not your specialty, what is your specialty? asking ridiculous prices for NIC, which has nothing to do with DIY but with ethics.

Also a website does not mean anything, look at the Chinese websites, you actually think you will get a quality product with all the banners, logo's etc... I know sellers of ecig's and accessories that have no website but deliver quality for a good price, that is what it is about!!

Last edited:

pnc81498

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2011
Central NJ
You seem to have a well laid out site with allot of product choices, I think your intro into ECF might have been the wrong way to build a relationship here, We are sort of a family and when i see prices like that WOW and immediately try to protect a family member. You will understand if you browse forums!
Maybe a 3.99 5 pack of Boges and some other specials to warm members up to you.... Then slowly explain why your product is superior and why your proud of it would have been a better approach? it is possible you believe your nic is superior to others But to intro yourself with that high of a price hmmm. Just my 2c.

Welcome to ECF Shop around Because you will find we do also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread