Status
Not open for further replies.

SadLittlePony

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2012
West Texas
441T5Kul.jpg

My fellow friends in America. I have some very important information, which I am sure most of you are unawares, otherwise we wouldn't have this issue. Your E-Cigs are safe regardless of what New York, LA, or any city or state claims. The government can only restrict production of e-cigs. Let me show you why!

us%20constitution_0.jpg

That's right. Its 100% unconstitutional for the government to take away your e-cigs. Here are a few excerpts that I find to be rather.... important.

Article I. Section 9. Clause 3.
No Bill of Attainder or ex post facto Law shall be passed.

18th Amendment
Section 1. After one year from the ratification of this article the manufacture, sale, or transportation of intoxicating liquors within, the importation thereof into, or the exportation thereof from the United States and all the territory subject to the jurisdiction thereof for beverage purposes is hereby prohibited.

Section 2. The Congress and the several States shall have concurrent power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.

Section 3. This article shall be inoperative unless it shall have been ratified as an amendment to the Constitution by the legislatures of the several States, as provided in the Constitution, within seven years from the date of the submission hereof to the States by the Congress.

21st Amendment
Section 1. The eighteenth article of amendment to the Constitution of the United States is hereby repealed.

Section 2. The transportation or importation into any State, Territory, or possession of the United States for delivery or use therein of intoxicating liquors, in violation of the laws thereof, is hereby prohibited.

Section 3. This article shall be inoperative unless it shall have been ratified as an amendment to the Constitution by conventions in the several States, as provided in the Constitution, within seven years from the date of the submission hereof to the States by the Congress.

What this means is that all of the laws you see being passed, in regards to your vaping happily and in peace, are unlawful and unconstitutional. Know your rights America, stand up for them. It took an amendment to prohibit alcohol and a second to repeal that amendment. What makes the government think they can stop you on the Color of Law

Research the law.
Know your rights.
Stand up America,
Be LOUD America,
Fight for Liberty.

swampergene

ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2014
Slatington, PA, USA
While it looks simple in context, it's not quite so simple. Laws are used to determine the outcome in a conflict of "rights". IE, we both have the right to free speech and to "happiness". Per the Constitution, I could stand in the street in front of your house at 2AM and shout profanities as loud as I want. It's my right. But you have a right to a peaceful existence, ie "happiness". So the laws vilify one right to protect the other even though the Constitution explicitly protects both.

This is precisely why PRIOR to the regulations being released there's been a media blowout about the perils of nicotine. In making the determination that our right to vape hurts children and bystanders, they are justifying the need to create laws that will restrict our rights in favor of the rights of said children and bystanders.

Do I think it's going overboard? Hell yeah! Do I think we can stop it by declaring our rights? Not a chance, unfortunately.

Elizabeth Baldwin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Lexington, Kentucky, United States
We have constitutional rights, as long as they don't impede on others rights! Therefore if somewhere down the road they deem ecigs/vaping as dangerous in anyway (which they are trying to do) then our rights are impeding on other's rights. Of course I believe vaping is safe, but our thoughts and opinions aren't what matters. We have to inform others, unfortunately they are getting informed by negative jump by the media.

spartanstew

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2013
Wylie, Texas
We have constitutional rights, as long as they don't impede on others rights! Therefore if somewhere down the road they deem ecigs/vaping as dangerous in anyway (which they are trying to do) then our rights are impeding on other's rights. Of course I believe vaping is safe, but our thoughts and opinions aren't what matters. We have to inform others, unfortunately they are getting informed by negative jump by the media.

It's not just a safety factor. Exhaling clouds could impede on others rights to see (clearly) and smell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread