• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

AmeraVape Hardware Launch at Monster Vape Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

RPadTV

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Planet Awesome
www.rpad.tv
14652116397_93ef6139b7_z.jpg

AmeraVape will be unveiling its new mods at Monster vape Lounge on August 16, 2014. There will be hardware and juice giveaways throughout the day. Hope to see you there!

Silver5656

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
Los Angeles, CA
well that event straight up sucked. To be honest I dont know if the ACTUAL event sucked since the parking lot is small, and the only open spots are reserved for the restaurants/7-11. Drove around for 20 minutes and just decided to f it. Hope the people who were lucky enough to find parking got some free goods. Was looking to meet some new folks but I guess that didnt happen, although I did see a lot of the same cars driving around and around like musical chairs

RPadTV

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Planet Awesome
www.rpad.tv
well that event straight up sucked. To be honest I dont know if the ACTUAL event sucked since the parking lot is small, and the only open spots are reserved for the restaurants/7-11. Drove around for 20 minutes and just decided to f it. Hope the people who were lucky enough to find parking got some free goods. Was looking to meet some new folks but I guess that didnt happen, although I did see a lot of the same cars driving around and around like musical chairs

Sorry you couldn't make it. We had a pretty good crowd and there were some great prizes. Unfortunately, that weekend was also the Echo Park Rising event, so parking was tight if you got there late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread