- $15.00
MidnightVapesCo. 30ml
[Dunks, Rolly, Gush] $13.50 each or All 3 for $36.99 s
+ More!

Last edited by a moderator:

Dhompe

Jan 29, 2013
New Jersey, USA
Ha, never tried it. Have no urge to vape a donut. Then again, I can't stand fruit loop vapes and they are madd popular. Nothing can be worse than the bottle of 5 pawns gambit I tried. Tasted like bile in a bottle. Either a lot of people have strange taste or 5 Pawns has some serious issues with consistency. However, for $28 they can keep it even if it was liquid orgasm . . . well hmm maybe then

Yvie Lee

Sep 24, 2015
Auburn, AL
I ordered Cuttwood's Unicorn Milk and Vaping Rabbit's Milkman from Ejuicedirect.. the unicorn milk tastes terrible, nothing like the few bottles I've had before, each with consistent flavor for the most part... Milkman tastes pretty good, but first time trying it so no previous experience to compare it to... I find it hard to believe that the unicorn milk needs steeping (after receiving from 3rd party) but I'm trying it anyway. Not necessarily blaming ejuice direct, prices are great and shipping was super duper fast so hopefully the unicorn milk tastes better in a week or so, if not will try to get to the bottom of it (i.e. contacting Cuttwood and ejuice direct and letting them know it tastes funny!) Fingers crossed, want to keep ordering from them!

Reactions: David Wolf

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    This is a saving that amazes me!

For the past 1 year and 42 days I haven't spent $1,638 on 4,238 cigarettes. I have spent less than ¾ of ½ that ($615) on Vaping.

Another amazement; Nearly 70 grams of tar that would've been in my lungs aren't.

Reactions: Jwaterski

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
    Heh, savings to you maybe, but that much money invested in DIY supplies would easily last a year or more. Just sayin'..
    Yep. That's why I started the post with -
    This is a saving that amazes me!
    I also stated that I have spent LESS than the fraction of cash I have spent. The total amount that I have spent (~ 5 3/4 bills) has been on hardware (batteries and whatnot) and pre-mixed juice at first, now a base liquid and one or two flavor concentrates. If I didn't need to buy hardware anymore, $615 would get me ~ 15 years worth of base liquid and both of the flavor concentrates I use. Jus' sayin'.. :)

Reactions: Coolhandluke

nyiddle

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 9, 2014
    USA. State: Inebriated.
    Yep. That's why I started the post with -
    I also stated that I have spent LESS than the fraction of cash I have spent. The total amount that I have spent (~ 5 3/4 bills) has been on hardware (batteries and whatnot) and pre-mixed juice at first, now a base liquid and one or two flavor concentrates. If I didn't need to buy hardware anymore, $615 would get me ~ 15 years worth of base liquid and both of the flavor concentrates I use. Jus' sayin'.. :)

Erm, I was directing my post at the OP, but alright.

$1,638 in DIY supplies would conceivably last me the rest of my life, with $615 easily lasting 15+ years as you said.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 4, 2015
    Northern Arizona
    Heh, savings to you maybe, but that much money invested in DIY supplies would easily last a year or more. Just sayin'..

Agree 1000 %!

I got a gallon (3.78 liters) VG for $21 and a liter of PG for $12.95

That will last a long time an investment of ,$220 gets a good supply of flavors and nic.

Drummel

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 11, 2010
    Sycamore, IL
    I'm a simple sort when it comes to mixing. I just get 12mg nicotine at 100% VG and mix down with PG and TINY amounts of flavor of choice to around 6mg. I've found after doing several tests that I actually prefer less total flavor. After I am done with all my store bought premixes I will never do it again. (with the exception of Boyds Bounty, it's the only liquid I can really say I love to death). Cheers! :)

Reactions: David Wolf

Pinot

ECF Veteran
    Jun 7, 2014
    New Zealand
    Ejuice Direct has really good prices. Has anyone ever used them? [removed]

30ml
    [Carnage & Looper] - $17.25
    One Hit Wonder 180ml
    [Milkman, Muffinman, Rocketman] - $49.00
    Cuttwood 30ml
    [Birdbrains, Unicorn Milk, Boss Reserve, etc.] 14.99
    Cereal Killa 30ml
    - $14.00
    I Love Donuts 30ml
    - $15.00
    MidnightVapesCo. 30ml
    [Dunks, Rolly, Gush] $13.50 each or All 3 for $36.99 s
    + More!

I've bought juice from ejuice direct. Their customer service is excellent.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread