Status
Not open for further replies.

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
Not to hijack the thread- but I after reading about people vaping over 10ml a day that's seems cost wise the equivalent of smoking a pack a day. my local shops where I've been buying my liquid run from $6-10 for a 10ml bottle. I'm just wondering if you guys are buying it online for a lot cheaper? And where

They get the top of the line brand; it's called DIY.

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
Hello fellows,
I quit smoking month ago and started to vape from that time, I used to smoke Marlboro light (0.6 mg nic) 7 to 10 cigarettes a day.
Now I vape almost all of my 3 ml tank every day with 0.6 nic. So I believe I'm vaping too much and really concern about it.
Is it too bad to vape that much a day?

Thanks.

It is something to keep track of; unlike a cigarette, it doesn't go out

Bernard Marx

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2014
attic
.5ml=half a pack. 3ml=3 packs. 6ml=6packs. To smoke 6 packs a day (120 cigs) you would have to smoke one cigarette every 10 min or so all day long. By doing this you would have branched out into the world of the crazy people. Sick, crazy, dying people. I have nothing against them, in fact one of them is in charge of security for my airport.

cooperator

Apr 2, 2014
Asia
When I first started, I allowed myself to vape as much as I wanted to keep off the stinkies. It worked. I chain vaped at night and that caught up with me-I was wired, edgy, couldn't sleep, and got headaches. I was getting way too much nicotine in one sitting. I went from 18m juice to 12 and 9 now, depending on the flavor. Vape until you notice it making you uncomfortable (you will know) and taper off from there. I think it takes a while because you were used to such high doses coming all at once in a cigarette. What you can handle vaping will change over time.

Raths

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2014
Nebraska
Can't help you but I'm going through a 10 ml bottle every 3 days of my all the time juice with a vape of some sweet stuff here and there. Mostly 18 MG nic. I'm looking to drop to 11 in the next couple of weeks. Only use mechanical mods. I'm happy with where I'm at but still expermenting. It's really up to you!

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

vanillayo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2011
South Carolina
I really don't pay attention to it anymore. I work from home on my computer so I find myself chain vaping but at 6mg I don't get headaches, nausea, etc. Regarding cost of e-liquid, I buy mine online and most of the time it's from vendors that have specials going on. There are a few that I buy no matter what though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread