Status
Not open for further replies.

vleath

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2010
Dallas
So Jules, Good Dog, nephilim,

That is the count so far. 3 of the sweetest people on here are leaving. Am I the only one who feels like the PIF family is about to be broken and gone. Our little bond that has been created the caring for each other. I cant see anyone else doing it as well. I bet if everyone listed something that any of these people has done for us the thread would go on for a long while. How many times has she unstalled the pif thread or given us the last of something she had so we would not be without or could try something.

Last night she gave me her last 901 battery. Although Jules summer santa is bringing you another one I got an offer and could not let you go without.

Nephilim is about the sweetest and I so wanted to know if he is having a girl or boy

Good Dog I smile everytime I see that avatar and she goes above and beyond in trades making sure never to take more that what your getting a truely good person.

Surely it is all just a misunderstanding and what ever happened can be resolved. At least I wish

Bulldog44

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2009
Raleigh NC
So Jules, Good Dog, nephilim,

That is the count so far. 3 of the sweetest people on here are leaving. Am I the only one who feels like the PIF family is about to be broken and gone. Our little bond that has been created the caring for each other. I cant see anyone else doing it as well. I bet if everyone listed something that any of these people has done for us the thread would go on for a long while. How many times has she unstalled the pif thread or given us the last of something she had so we would not be without or could try something.

Last night she gave me her last 901 battery. Although Jules summer santa is bringing you another one I got an offer and could not let you go without.

Nephilim is about the sweetest and I so wanted to know if he is having a girl or boy

Good Dog I smile everytime I see that avatar and she goes above and beyond in trades making sure never to take more that what your getting a truely good person.

Surely it is all just a misunderstanding and what ever happened can be resolved. At least I wish

Yeah it is horrible. Jules embodies exactly what this group is about, and was one of the main contributors for me wanting to join. Walking the walk as well as talking the talk. GoodDog, bless her heart, gave to me not knowing me from Adam, never asked for anything in return. Seen her do it time and time again. Neph, just as right as rain, as most of the people are in here. And now it goes topsy turvy because of a few specks of dirt in a punch bowl? The frame might have smidges but the photo still shines. Don't let this deter y'all.

mick11

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
Dallas, TX
People!

This is not the end...........period.

We all suffer losses, and it looks like our losses in our little family today are devastating.....and they are. That does NOT mean we are done. You pick up the pieces and go on.......are there suddenly no members out there who need a helping hand, or just a sypathetic ear and a kind word??? NOOOOO

Well then, we aren't done here.........we are here for a purpose. We love and will miss any members we lose.....that doesn't give us any excuse for abandoning the whole idea that brought us here. As big as our losses look like they may be....do NOT lose the spirit that made this place what it has become, do that.......and it never ends.

VAPE ON...........and PAY IT FORWARD!!!

Fudgey

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2010
Oklahoma
People!

We all suffer losses, and it looks like our losses in our little family today are devastating.....and they are. That does NOT mean we are done. You pick up the pieces and go on.......are there suddenly no members out there who need a helping hand, or just a sypathetic ear and a kind word??? NOOOOO

Well then, we aren't done here.........we are here for a purpose. We love and will miss any members we lose.....that doesn't give us any excuse for abandoning the whole idea that brought us here. As big as our losses look like they may be....do NOT lose the spirit that made this place what it has become, do that.......and it never ends.

Very well said.

bestthingever

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2010
Birmingham, AL
People!

Exactly ! Let's don't get bogged down in all the drama; that's not what this group is supposed to be about. It's a wonderful concept that can continue if we want it to...I hate to see anyone leave, but I can certainly understand the stress that can come from having to constantly be on top of everything that goes on here.

Jules22871

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
You all have it all wrong. I am not PIF, YOU ALL ARE! You all can and will keep it going. You are good people or you wouldn't be here to begin with. Just because one chapter has ended doesn't mean the book is over. It is up to you all to write the next one and I know you can do it or you wouldn't be here and worried.

Just keep being yourselves and PIF when and how you can and the other stuff will all get worked out in the wash.

Bulldog44

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2009
Raleigh NC
You all have it all wrong. I am not PIF, YOU ALL ARE! You all can and will keep it going. You are good people or you wouldn't be here to begin with. Just because one chapter has ended doesn't mean the book is over. It is up to you all to write the next one and I know you can do it or you wouldn't be here and worried.

Just keep being yourselves and PIF when and how you can and the other stuff will all get worked out in the wash.

Even though a chapter ends in a book we can still go back to it later on. Hope you will return.

Blaze

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2010
Kentucky

You BETTER keep in touch :p

Nothing but love for ya :)

skydragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Mountain Cave
I am more MAD & Disapointed, that it ends because of a few Aholes:mad::(

And yes I said aholes!

This is how I feel but I don't know who the aholes are. I've been sick and not on much. I read someone sold some stuff from PIF. I don't know if that is what started this or what. But, regardless, how is any of that Jules fault? What have people been saying to her to make her want to leave the group?

Did Good Dog and Neph leave because of whatever was done to Jules? Or did someone start in on them too.

I would really like to know what is going on if someone would explain.

I never did any trades but all of the above mentioned, thelook and others sure taught me that even if I am hurting there are others who are worse and if I can help even a little, I should. I don't care what anyone says, it won't be the same. Yes the thread will go on, but somehow it is already missing that feeling that there are truly caring people in the background. I know there still are, but it is missing an important cog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread