Alternate Clearomizer or cartomiser for veppo battery

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very new to vaping and I purchased a veppo vetta PV kit, which works great. However after only 3 days the atomizer in the tank is misaligned and now it's leaking. And it doesn't look like I can take this tank apart. Can anyone suggest an alternate clearomizer or cartomiser that I can use with this battery Vetta Personal Vaporizer Battery 900mAh | VeppoCig.com

I would love something that I can take apart and clean out so I can try a few different juices. I was looking at the vivo nova or something similar to get started. Please bare with me on the terminology, I'm still not sure if I have it down yet. Thanks for your help.

I don't want to be that guy that responds to his own question, but it doesn't look like the veppo vetta is a big hit in the vaping community and there is very little info out there. So for anyone that is like me and got this as a starter kit, there is still hope!

The batteries are pretty solid so far, and from what I can tell they are just ego threaded. I have never owned an ego battery, hopefully someone that knows much more than me will chime in here and correct me if I'm wrong. So despite what the veppo website says, you can use lots of other tanks, and you can even use other non veppo juices in the clearomizers that came with the kit. That is until they break, which in my cases was only a few short days after I got them. So far I have tried out a vivi nova and stam ego Ce4 clearomizers, both work amazing so far. IMO both of these clearomizers are way better than the ones from veppo and they are much cheaper. Right now the ce4 is only like 3 bucks at madvapes.com compared to 15 for the veppo ones.

Hopefully this helps another lost soul out there looking for answers about the mysterious veppo vetta

This is actually where I purchased my kit from. I agree they do have amazing customer service, one of my clearomizers broke after two days and they replaced it no questions asked and the woman on the phone was extremely polite and helpful. Unfortunately their cleaomizers are close to $20, the ones I picked up for $3 have worked much better. They do get an A+ for customer service tho.

VapHer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 16, 2013
Houston, TX
This is actually where I purchased my kit from. I agree they do have amazing customer service, one of my clearomizers broke after two days and they replaced it no questions asked and the woman on the phone was extremely polite and helpful. Unfortunately their cleaomizers are close to $20, the ones I picked up for $3 have worked much better. They do get an A+ for customer service tho.

I agree, they are pricey :ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread