All new Boge LEO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

freddo

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hi Everyone!

E-Cigarette Starter Kits - Boge LEO - Boge LEO - Electronic Cigarettes and E-Liquid | Free Shipping | mistEliquid.co.uk Available in 5 different Colours! Free shipping and 15% off using code WELCOME

Coming in at 65g, 153mm in length, 15mm in diameter and host to a 800mAh 3.7 battery powering an 801- ish style atomizer this thing REALLY gives some of the big battery e cigs a run for there money.

The 800mAh battery features a mini USB charge socket that is neatly hidden away by a screw top crystal. Having a mini-usb charge connection is really convenient because they are widely available and you most probably (well i do) have mini-usbs lying all over the place! Because the charge point is at the end of the battery it is also quite nice that you don't have to unscrew any atomizers to charge it. It's a shame that you can't vape while charging though.

From the looks of it, the atomizer is very similar to an 801 except the shape is very different. It does use 801 cartridges though which personally i think are great. The mouth piece is made of hard rubber so it feels great in ya gob! I have never seen this before an actually prefer quite some. So far it has been wicking excellently and the carts have been vaping almost dry before needing to be topped up. The 801's hold a lot of juice.

The vapour production is awesome, 801's kick out the vapour as it is but this thing really does produce a big cloud. Throat hit is equally impressive. I have been vaping a standard 26mg Dekang PG tobacco e liquid and the throat hit is powerful to say the least. Usually 801's are a bit mellow on the throat hit, but not this. Flavour is also very good. I can definitely distinguish the different subtle flavours of the various tobacco e liquids which in some mini atomizers, i can't.

Another cool feature the LEO offers is it comes with an Atomizer shield. It is basically a solid metal cap with a crystal on the end that slots over the atomizer and keeps it clean and safe when its stashed away in a bag or pocket. It's not nice when you leave your e cig in your pocket on a night out and the mouth piece gets clogged up with crud! This basically cure that problem and also gives a nice sleek look to it.

All in All i honestly believe this device is going to give some of it's competitors a run for their money. Hopefully, and i am in discussion with boge, they will start producing different atomizers and cartomizer units soon, but for now, i am totally happy how it is.

YouTube - Leo e-cig.wmv

bsoplinger

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
Capitol District New York
Its obviously their attempt to go against the eGo and the like but with a slightly different approach. Looks like a very interesting unit. If you were a US retailer I'd most likely be ordering one now. Hope Boge and you both do well with it so I'll someone more local to me carrying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread