All bottles shipped!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

justboringsarah

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2010
IN
OK,bottles are sorted,packed up and ready to roll
Some folks have already covered their shipping,but there are more I need shipping on.
When you send the shipping please send it as GOODS and make sure you cover the paypal fees. If you need help figuring the fees,please use this PayPal Fee Calculator by Ryan Olbe
CarrieM,PM2006,and Leannebug I have to get some boxes for your orders. I will do that this afternoon and have totals to you tonight

Bikergirl1908-$4.95
atsirk-$4.45
Sallana-.83
Gramakittykat-$4.15
Godzilla-$4.95
Dudeinmyrtlebeach-$4.95
Trouble2k-$1.17
PM2006 $10.65
On a final note. Somewhere there is an extra bag of 3ml bottles in an order. I looked for it twice and can't find it,and to avoid holding us up,I'm just shipping. Everyone of you got your orders,the missing bag is mine. If anyone finds it please PM me and I will send the shipping for it back to me asap

Last edited by a moderator:

316lvm

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2009
southern minnesota
On a final note. Somewhere there is an extra bag of 3ml bottles in an order. I looked for it twice and can't find it,and to avoid holding us up,I'm just shipping. Everyone of you got your orders,the missing bag is mine. If anyone finds it please PM me and I will send the shipping for it back to me asap

"Oh where oh where
Did Sarah's bottles go?
Oh where oh where
Can they be?
She's looked high and low
It's in someone's shipment
Oh which one can it be?":)

DISCLAIMER: It was the missing bottle gremlins that made me do it. Honest.

gramakittycat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2009
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
Sorry I have'nt been watching Coops section very close but tommorrows payday so I'll be sending the $$ to you then.By the way thanks again and hope your feeling better!

Lord have mercy I'm more confused that i realized!I'm sorry payday is THURSDAY!!! I'll have it to you then and even put a huge note to myself on the bathroom mirror so's i don't forget(no I'm not kidding!) Again my apologys!

justboringsarah

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2010
IN
don't feel bad. For the longest time this morning I thought today was Friday
Lord have mercy I'm more confused that i realized!I'm sorry payday is THURSDAY!!! I'll have it to you then and even put a huge note to myself on the bathroom mirror so's i don't forget(no I'm not kidding!) Again my apologys!

atsirk

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2010
Lake Oswego, Oregon
Sorry, just saw this - payment sent.

OK,bottles are sorted,packed up and ready to roll
Some folks have already covered their shipping,but there are more I need shipping on.
When you send the shipping please send it as GOODS and make sure you cover the paypal fees. If you need help figuring the fees,please use this PayPal Fee Calculator by Ryan Olbe
CarrieM,PM2006,and Leannebug I have to get some boxes for your orders. I will do that this afternoon and have totals to you tonight

Bikergirl1908-$4.95
atsirk-$4.45
Sallana-.83
Gramakittykat-$4.15
Godzilla-$4.95
Dudeinmyrtlebeach-$4.95
Trouble2k-$1.17
PM2006 $10.65

justboringsarah

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2010
IN
Ok,the last of the packages are all packed up,and patiently waiting for my mail lady to pick them up(and drop of DHs Woodvil).
The greatest news for me is
I found my missing 3ml bottles,they were in the last package I sealed up. Now I had worried it was a math error,and ordered myself another 80,so I guess I have enough bottles to really start pifing now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread