• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Aliens.........What Are They????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

LisaLisa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009

Here is a video of the National Press Conference that CNN showed yesterday. A bunch of retired military generals and others are finally coming forward and telling their stories. This is nothing new, people have been coming forward for a while now, you see so much of it on the media anymore.

Millions of people have seen UFO's, many claim to be abducted, and then the crop circles, cattle mutilations, and missing people.

I know they are real, millions of people all aren't lying, there is just way too much evidence on the table these days to just dismiss it.

My question is........what are they? I don't believe they were mentioned in the bible, but the pope's scientist (or something like that) came out last month and said that they have souls and he would like to get the opportunity to baptize one of them. Oh Geez!!!

Now also yesterday, the UN appointed an official alien welcoming committee, some woman from Malaysia.

So, what's going on? What are they? Demons? Demonic hybrid like the nephalim? Or just another race like us that lives on other planets?

What's your opinion? :confused:

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
Aliens are 'demons' (according to the Holy Bible which is the living breathing word of God)... all things that are created, either in this world or out of it, were created by God. Nothing was created that he did not create... no matter what 'names' they choose to go by or what 'forms' they inhabit. Demons can inhabit us, or they can take on other 'forms' or shape shift as they please. There is a race of 'hybrid' humans also (as mentioned in Genesis) called "Nephillum", which are actually half fallen Angel, and half Human Woman.... this makes them half demon.. so unlike 'us' humans, they are irredeemable and have no spirit in which the Holy Spirit of God can save or partake.... The Govt. is well aware of these 'creatures' .. whom some like to call Aliens, but it's important that we, His People, in these last days, KNOW that the Enemy is still the Devil and His fallen Angels, no matter what form they take or what names they choose to go by in order to confuse & deceive. Amen Sister? Amen!!!

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
Yes! The Holy Spirit already revealed to you LisaLisa what I just posted! You are correct in your spiritual discernment that they are Nephillum Demons! I too LisaLisa have seen strange 'triangular' shaped UFOS in the past (the mid 90's)... my ex Husband, who is an Arab Muslim saw it also, and I also have a former high school boyfriend who has seen, and believed he was almost abducted! by UFOs.... they are real, and they exist, & their mission is NOT good!

LisaLisa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009
Yes! The Holy Spirit already revealed to you LisaLisa what I just posted! You are correct in your spiritual discernment that they are Nephillum Demons! I too LisaLisa have seen strange 'triangular' shaped UFOS in the past (the mid 90's)... my ex Husband, who is an Arab Muslim saw it also, and I also have a former high school boyfriend who has seen, and believed he was almost abducted! by UFOs.... they are real, and they exist, & their mission is NOT good!

Yea, you're probably right. I didn't used to believe that aliens were demons until I watched this video testimony of this guy in the military that accidently came across them living underground. He lost part of his hand, and he said that the smell they gave off was the most disgusting smell he has ever smelled. He lived to tell about it too.

The Phil Schneider Story

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
Aliens are 'demons' (according to the Holy Bible which is the living breathing word of God)... all things that are created, either in this world or out of it, were created by God. Nothing was created that he did not create... no matter what 'names' they choose to go by or what 'forms' they inhabit. Demons can inhabit us, or they can take on other 'forms' or shape shift as they please. There is a race of 'hybrid' humans also (as mentioned in Genesis) called "Nephillum", which are actually half fallen Angel, and half Human Woman.... this makes them half demon.. so unlike 'us' humans, they are irredeemable and have no spirit in which the Holy Spirit of God can save or partake.... The Govt. is well aware of these 'creatures' .. whom some like to call Aliens, but it's important that we, His People, in these last days, KNOW that the Enemy is still the Devil and His fallen Angels, no matter what form they take or what names they choose to go by in order to confuse & deceive. Amen Sister? Amen!!!

Blonde, you took the words out of my mouth. No such things as outer space aliens. They are demons, with another way to confuse the world. satan is realllllllyyyyy busy these days. he's having to set up his 7 year reign.

As for the demons having sex with women......you don't think that still goes on? I do. I think ya'll will think I'm ready for a straight jacket, but I truly do. There is no new sin under the sun. None.

Yep, I agree......Amen Sister! Now the Jews say Amein.....pronounced like chow-mein. I hope ya'll don't mind my small additives. Just let me know and I will stop.

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
Oh how I love you (Lisa & Linda) my precious 'spirit filled' sisters in Christ! The 'holy spirit' is our comforter and is leading us into all His truths in these last days & not allowing us to be confused or distracted by the wiles, or disguises of our 'true' enemy who is the Devil and his hordes of hybrids & fallen Angels. And I have heard also LisaLisa that Demons have quite an offensive odor.. unlike the sweet smell we Christians give off which is so pleasing to our Lord! (lol)
Yes! Saintscruiser Linda! I believe also they are having sex or were having sex with Human Women, (until recently.. I do believe the Lord may or may not have halted the activity.. no spiritual discernment on this as yet)... but this is WHY we have a race of Humans who are so beyond LOST it's pathetic and also accounts for the 'new age' theologies that are misleading so many in these last days! Your additives are a DELIGHT Linda and I plead that you NEVER STOP posting them!!!! (LOL) I have so much JOY and LOVE for my two precious sisters who battle constantly against the forces of the darkness of this age! I was so alone until I found all of you! This includes you also precious brother in Christ Southern Gent!!!!!!

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
Yes LisaLisa.. they have abducted Human Women and men & have harvested/collected eggs & sperms to perfect this 'soul-less' race of Nephillum which is creating all the mass DELUSION and confusion in these last days... to herald in the calamities & judgments of GOD and to divide & still the voices of Christ's Holy People. They have great KNOWLEDGE and it's almost impossible to win an argument against one of them as they will ALWAYS use the 'HATE' card, and other 'new age' stratagems against you when you speak the word of God in truth.

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
Yes LisaLisa.. they have abducted Human Women and men & have harvested/collected eggs & sperms to perfect this 'soul-less' race of Nephillum which is creating all the mass DELUSION and confusion in these last days... to herald in the calamities & judgments of GOD and to divide & still the voices of Christ's Holy People. They have great KNOWLEDGE and it's almost impossible to win an argument against one of them as they will ALWAYS use the 'HATE' card, and other 'new age' stratagems against you when you speak the word of God in truth.

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
Oh how I love you (Lisa & Linda) my precious 'spirit filled' sisters in Christ! The 'holy spirit' is our comforter and is leading us into all His truths in these last days & not allowing us to be confused or distracted by the wiles, or disguises of our 'true' enemy who is the Devil and his hordes of hybrids & fallen Angels. And I have heard also LisaLisa that Demons have quite an offensive odor.. unlike the sweet smell we Christians give off which is so pleasing to our Lord! (lol)
Yes! Saintscruiser Linda! I believe also they are having sex or were having sex with Human Women, (until recently.. I do believe the Lord may or may not have halted the activity.. no spiritual discernment on this as yet)... but this is WHY we have a race of Humans who are so beyond LOST it's pathetic and also accounts for the 'new age' theologies that are misleading so many in these last days! Your additives are a DELIGHT Linda and I plead that you NEVER STOP posting them!!!! (LOL) I have so much JOY and LOVE for my two precious sisters who battle constantly against the forces of the darkness of this age! I was so alone until I found all of you! This includes you also precious brother in Christ Southern Gent!!!!!!

That is so strange (in a God way), Eve. I feel like God has given me ya'll. It's because I was ready to put down the cigarettes and He has blessed me with you two. It's not that I'm trying to leave anyone out, because I cherish each of you to the bottom of my heart. Each of you are precious and each of you have a mission on this board. We are all not a hand or foot in the Body of Christ. I'm a nose hair. :laugh:

Selena

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2009
Montana
Ezek 1:1-14
1:1 Now it came to pass in the thirtieth year, in the fourth month, on the fifth day of the month, as I was among the captives by the River Chebar, that the heavens were opened and I saw visions of God. 2 On the fifth day of the month, which was in the fifth year of King Jehoiachin's captivity, 3 the word of the LORD came expressly to Ezekiel the priest, the son of Buzi, in the land of the Chaldeans by the River Chebar; and the hand of the LORD was upon him there.

4 Then I looked, and behold, a whirlwind was coming out of the north, a great cloud with raging fire engulfing itself; and brightness was all around it and radiating out of its midst like the color of amber, out of the midst of the fire. 5 Also from within it came the likeness of four living creatures. And this was their appearance: they had the likeness of a man. 6 Each one had four faces, and each one had four wings. 7 Their legs were straight, and the soles of their feet were like the soles of calves' feet. They sparkled like the color of burnished bronze. 8 The hands of a man were under their wings on their four sides; and each of the four had faces and wings. 9 Their wings touched one another. The creatures did not turn when they went, but each one went straight forward. 10 As for the likeness of their faces, each had the face of a man, each of the four had the face of a lion on the right side, each of the four had the face of an ox on the left side, and each of the four had the face of an eagle. 11 Thus were their faces. Their wings were stretched upward; two wings of each one touched one another, and two covered their bodies. 12 And each one went straight forward; they went wherever the spirit wanted to go, and they did not turn when they went. 13 As for the likeness of the living creatures, their appearance was like burning coals of fire, and like the appearance of torches. Fire was going back and forth among the living creatures; the fire was bright, and out of the fire went lightning. 14 And the living creatures ran back and forth, in appearance like a flash of lightning.

Ezek. 1:4
And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of amber, out of the midst of the fire.
Please note the definition of two words used in this verse, for it will help in understanding the other translations:
(1) The word "colour" used here is the Hebrew word "ayin" which literally or figuratively means "eye", and is used here in the sense of "to see" or "appeared as".
(2) The word "amber" is "chashmal" and means "polished spectrum metal" or "shiny polished bronze".
So as verse 1 says, the heavens opened up and Ezekiel looked and saw what appeared to be a storm of fast moving clouds coming toward him, and "a mass of fire that flashed continually; and in the fire there was something that shone like polished brass" (Living Bible). Here are two more shots:
"I saw a storm wind coming from the north, a vast cloud with flashes of fire and brilliant light about it; and within was a radiance like brass, glowing in the heart of the flames. (N.E.B.)
"I looked; a stormy wind blew from the north, a great cloud with light around it, a fire from which flashes of lightning darted, and in the center a sheen like bronze at the heart of the fire." (J.B.)
Do you begin to get the picture? Ezekiel had never seen a plane, or a jet, or a helicopter, or a rocket, or a Space Shuttle. Imagine him trying to describe some UFOs coming directly toward him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread