Alien Visions E-Juice's Coming to America Sale!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
alien Visions E-juice is having a “Coming to America” Sale!!!​

All our extra low prices from April 5th until April 20th are discounted an additional 20%!!

A lot of our stock and inventory will be moving from our distributor to our new location so to save us some shipping costs we’re selling it at the discounted prices! This sale is for ALL of our products including our adapters, connectors, and e-liquids. Take advantage now and help us get resettled and save some money!

After the sale we’ll be taking the sales down for a few days as we get resettled so act now!

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
I can't wait either! The end of this sale marks my return date so I'll have access to Mexican restaurants, Italian restaurants, pizza places that don't put corn on top, sea food that is easily identified and lacking head and tail....

Home Depot
Walmart
...Malls *tear*
Capn' Crunch!!!

and most of all I won't have to translate anymore!!!

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
where are you going to?

Oklahoma, it's close enough to the in-laws in Texas so we can visit when we want but far enough away so they can't just stop by unannounced :D

I am excited for you Porphy! There truly is nothing like coming home!

BTW, where in the US do you call home?

Hmm tough call. I was raised in SW Florida, lived most of my adult life in the military and Katy, Texas... moving to Oklahoma. Can I just claim all of "the South" as my home?

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
Ordering some more of that Irish Cream this week. That juice is wonderful.

Yeah that sells quick, almost as fast as the Boba's. So far the sale is a success and this is only day #1. If this keeps up the move will be real easy and reshipping my inventory to myself won't cost an arm and a leg.

A big thanks to everyone thus far!

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
Hi. Will any higher strength than 6mg of the boba come in before the sale is over? Thanks.

Yes, the sale is until the 20th and I am expecting the full resupply of Boba's to be in to my distributor and up on the site before the end of the week.

As well as:

Havana
RY4
and 24mg Marly 12ml

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread