Alcohol Content.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unspokenzero

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Germany
I am a recovering alcolic exactly 365 days dry today. I have been vaping for a week and it has not made me crave alcohol more than usual. It is safe to say you will be fine. The other members brought up valid points. Some of the flavors I have vaped are close to alcohol flavors but don't make me want to drink again.

Sent from my EPAD using Tapatalk

sweetmeat

ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2009
Canada
Hmmmm this is quite interesting.......Where I work we have random drug and alcohol testing, the alcohol part is done by a breath test, they tell us not to eat/drink/smoke anything for 15 Mins before they do the test, but I`m just wondering whether any alcohol from the vapour would still be present?We have to have a breath test reading of NIL

Someone posted a week or two back that they have a breathalyzer in their car which cannot be started if their BA level was over a certain %. He said it has registered a few times as above the allowed levels and he has had to wait 15 min. to try again until the % was low enough.
I don't remember all the details but if you search the forum you may find the thread.

ETA_ I found the thread
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...on/257226-about-vaporizers-breathalyzers.html

Also FYI, single use breathalyzers are available at pharmacies in Canada for under 10$ I believe, though I don't know how accurate they are. They are called ALCO-TUBE PLUS.

Last edited:

sheik124

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2008
Tampa, FL
I haven't been able to smell alcohol on any of my e-juices with the exception of one or two that tasted like they were heavy on the vanilla extract. There's a distinction to be made between VG e-juices that are thinned with alcohol (rare) and e-juices that might have alcohol in them by virtue of the flavor (very possible).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread