Ahoy Matey's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay Hannen

Verified Member
Apr 29, 2017
Bournemouth, UK
Sorry dash the hopes of anyone who assumed by the subject, that I'm a 16th Century Pirate. My day job isn't nearly as exciting.

I'm an active member of the vaping community and heard from a couple of sources that this is a good forum so thought i'd drop by and see what all the fuss is about.

The dating ad bit...
I'm 40yo from the South Coast of England, I love vaping.

My Kit
I own a Frankeskull, a Runt, a Pico Squeeze and (dont'shoot me) a Smok Alien.

What's exciting? I finally got on the Hellfire Shadow list and have a Hellfire Viper-X on the way.

Juice wise I mix a few DiyOrDie recipes, I make a point to use 10% vendor juice and purchase from B&M's from time to time because, for there sins, they are the ones that make vaping accessible to new users.

I've been of the stinkies for nearly 2 years, vaping saved my life.

Hello ECF members, thanks for having me.

Jay Hannen

Reactions: BrotherBob

Maytwin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2011
SW France
Sorry dash the hopes of anyone who assumed by the subject, that I'm a 16th Century Pirate. My day job isn't nearly as exciting.

I'm an active member of the Vaping community and heard from a couple of sources that this is a good forum so thought i'd drop by and see what all the fuss is about.

The dating ad bit...

My Kit

What's exciting? I finally got on the Hellfire Shadow list and have a Hellfire Viper-X on the way.

Juice wise I mix a few DiyOrDie recipes, I make a point to use 10% vendor juice and purchase from B&M's from time to time because, for there sins, they are the ones that make vaping accessible to new users.

Jay Hannen
I'm also originally from the south coast of England so I'll be the first to say welcome to the forum :)

Reactions: Jay Hannen

Jay Hannen

Verified Member
Apr 29, 2017
Bournemouth, UK
I'm also originally from the south coast of England so I'll be the first to say welcome to the forum :)

Hi Maytwin,
Thanks for the warm welcome :thumbs:. I was just about to do some searching to find out the best way to use the forum on my Android phone, I notice you're an Ultra Member so I wonder if you could steer me in the right direction? Is there an app or are we web based only? Thank you.

Reactions: Maytwin

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
I was just about to do some searching to find out the best way to use the forum on my Android phone

There's no real need for an app as ECF has a responsive design that works very well on mobile devices.

Merci pour votre aide madame

English only in the general forums, please.

Jay Hannen

Verified Member
Apr 29, 2017
Bournemouth, UK
There's no real need for an app as ECF has a responsive design that works very well on mobile devices.

English only in the general forums, please.

Hi @retired1
Thank you for the advice re using this forum on mobile devices and pardon my French, thank you for pointing out the forum etiquette.
Jay

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
Welcome @Jay Hannen and I hope you enjoy your stay!

I don't know why you are sort of ashamed to own an Alien because I love mine and I have found that many who knock them are not owners and only going by the reviews they see online. For me personal hands on experience is the only way to go.

Jay Hannen

Verified Member
Apr 29, 2017
Bournemouth, UK
Welcome @Jay Hannen and I hope you enjoy your stay!

I don't know why you are sort of ashamed to own an Alien because I love mine and I have found that many who knock them are not owners and only going by the reviews they see online. For me personal hands on experience is the only way to go.

I hear you. I frequent a lot of custom mod and Squonk forums, there tends to be a bit of snobbery around Smok and other mass market products. I love my high end Mech Squonkers, own a Runt & Frankenskull, but still got love for my Alien. It looks so cool with j-wraps custom wrap. It's a work horse and never let me down. It's also important to remember whilst there are a lot of high end products out there. The mass market products are saving lives and building our community.

Thank you for the warm welcome and it's nice to be in a place where I can freely declare my love for my Smok Alien without judgement :)

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I'm an active member of the Vaping community and heard from a couple of sources that this is a good forum so thought i'd drop by and see what all the fuss is about.
The dating ad bit...
My Kit
Jay Hannen
Welcome and glad you joined.
Could check out: UK Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread