(Bottle Size: 15ml )
Nicotine Strength: 6 mg/ml (Low)
Custard's Last Stand
(Bottle Size: 15ml )
Nicotine Strength: 6 mg/ml (Low)
Frenilla (Short Run - Limited Time)
(Bottle Size: 50ml)
Nicotine Strength: 12 mg/ml (Medium)

I probably made a mistake in only getting 15 mls (other than Frenilla which it appears I'll be able to use to mix with a LOT :D ) But I've just been burned soo much in the past! Atleast this way I'll know either way :)

Edit: This is also my first run with 6 mg, so if I have nic fits, I can just reorder with 12 :) I've been getting headaches lately from chain vaping.

Last edited:

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Frenilla is a good mixer if you don't like it by itself so that is the least risky IMO, good move on that one getting 50mls! And I hope the Betelgeuse behaves itself for you. Only way to know for sure is to try it and you've done well. Now in a bit it will be in your happy hands. Do report back with your impressions! Congrats!! :D

revco

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Missoula, MT
Woot! This makes me happy! I've seen your plight and I'm glad you finally decided to resolve it. :) You should be pleased..it's some good stuff, for sure. Just make sure you give 'em a proper steep, especially the 'nillas. Probably a good idea to knock 'er down a bit, classic symptoms of too much. Anyway, glad you decided to join us!

Definitely interested in hearing your opinion!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
After having a cart full for like 3 days, I finally placed an order - my highest priced first order with any vendor, ever. I'm so nervous!!! Hope I love them!!

Pro tip - you could have gotten free USPS 1st Class shipping for an order over $50, but Priority is still a good idea since the USPS is the USPS.

Don't sweat the Frenilla in 6mg - still more than enough to do a 50ml for ya.

The current batch of CLS in 6mg only has 3-4 days on it, so let that puppy steep.

GCD and BG should be ready to rock.

Thank you for the order - welcome to the fam! <3

niterider

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2012
State College, PA
I will absolutely report back! I just need to talk myself into remaining neutral! When I get sooo excited the juice turns out to be a BLAH! So I'll just prepare myself for it only being average ;) The mind is a powerful thing!!

You'll find out soon enough that it's worth the hype. :p The only thing you missed was some Doodle and Creme Brulee which are my 2 favorites. Another is mixing GSD with CLS. This may sound like blasphemy to Megan, but GSD is too powerful for my taste buds. So calming it down some with CLS is yummy.

Welcome to da family.

Last edited:

catmomma

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
DC Metro Area
I probably made a mistake in only getting 15 mls (other than Frenilla which it appears I'll be able to use to mix with a LOT :D ) But I've just been burned soo much in the past! Atleast this way I'll know either way :)

Congrats to you and welcome to the Family. You have a good mix there. CLS was the first NT juice I vaped and it was a revelation. I couldn't get over the clouds of yummy warm custard. Don't worry bout "getting burned", I know what you mean and it doesn't usually happen with Clark's juices. You may yet regret all those 15m. bottles, I always do and end up following up with an order for 50mls. But no worries, Clark gets the orders out super fast and when you reorder, as inevitably you will, try some more flavors, they're all fantastic. I second the CB and the Doodle which I am obsessed with right now. I can't wait to hear what you think :laugh:

Fenris4024

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2013
Lubbock, TX
First of all, welcome to the Fam!

My first order was CLS and Creme Brulee... and after tasting what a GREAT bakery liquid SHOULD taste like, I knew I had found a winner... went back, ordered more, even tried a fruity vape (In my case, Gravity), which I normally don't go for at all (most fruits are so "blah" and flat, but that stuff ROCKS.... I'd tried so many fruits from so many vendors, everything from the usual $2.99 for a 200ml of crap-that-"might"-taste-like-a-dried-out-fruit-rind-under-a-gibbous-moon-while-Venus-and-Mars-trasit-the-Sun variety of vendor to the top shelf guys, and NEVER had I ever found such a great fruit!

Speaking of.... I need to try BG and re-order me some gravity....

GCD is perhaps one of the BEST Cinna-danish vapes I've ever had... it literally (to me) taste like I've got a warm cinnamon danish to go with my morning coffee!

Just got in some Doodle, and I only dripped a little bit of it (gonna let it steep a while) but it certainly does TASTE like a snickerdoodle cookie to me...

Long story short, I think you'll enjoy the great liquids!!!!
(oh, and Kent and Katy are Awesome personified!)

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD
Pro tip - you could have gotten free USPS 1st Class shipping for an order over $50, but Priority is still a good idea since the USPS is the USPS.

Don't sweat the Frenilla in 6mg - still more than enough to do a 50ml for ya.

The current batch of CLS in 6mg only has 3-4 days on it, so let that puppy steep.

GCD and BG should be ready to rock.

Thank you for the order - welcome to the fam! <3

Ahh Clark! I just got your message on the site (sorry had school 11-5 then work 6-1) but THANK YOU SO MUCH! Now I really must love it because your customer service is bar none! Thank you thank you!!!

And thanks for all the other warm welcomes :D The only reason I didn't try CB was because of reading "burnt caramel" taste (which obviously is the top of real creme brulee and the part I don't like - I dig below to the custard ;) ), idk, doesn't sound too appealing - but will probably try it down the line :) If I like everything doodle will be on my next list! Love vapemail! And FAST SHIPPING!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Ahh Clark! I just got your message on the site (sorry had school 11-5 then work 6-1) but THANK YOU SO MUCH! Now I really must love it because your customer service is bar none! Thank you thank you!!!

And thanks for all the other warm welcomes :D The only reason I didn't try CB was because of reading "burnt caramel" taste (which obviously is the top of real creme brulee and the part I don't like - I dig below to the custard ;) ), idk, doesn't sound too appealing - but will probably try it down the line :) If I like everything doodle will be on my next list! Love vapemail! And FAST SHIPPING!

If you do decide to take a pot shot at CB, save a lil of that CLS and mix it 50/50 with well-steeped CLS - not sure it's quite caramel, but the mix of the two is very nice indeed!

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO

If you know you don't like the burnt sugar on the creme brulee to start then, yeah, probably not your thing. Congrats for the order and I hope you love them!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread