• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

AGA T2, and IGO L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hordsak

Feb 17, 2013
Vancouver BC
Hey guys. I have 2 of each. And I must say, I'm enjoying my IGO L very much! I've built it with a 3mm Silica wick and 32g Kanthal, and it's great as a Dripping rebuild able. I like the AGA's, but I think the fact that it takes a lot more practice to build a good wick is what makes the IGO my favorite so far. I'm going to practice more with SS and the AGA T2, but man the IGO L with a 1/16 hold drilled it is very nice. I know these are 2 completely different beasts, but I have to hear others opinions. Anyone around these parts own both, and if you do what is your preference?

Zurd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Montréal
I set up an AGA-T, what a pain, the center post is way too far from the mesh, I had to bend the mesh, it's kind of working but I don't like SS mesh anyway, no throat hit. I have an IGO-L for about 1 week now, barely used it, it's working, just not producing much vapor, maybe I used too much wick, I don't know but I personally prefer my Phoenix XL, whatever I do with it, it just works all the time. And I think the hole in the IGO-L is too small, got to suck hard on it or maybe the hole is too much at the bottom, too much near the liquid, didn't really made it work up to now.

chadsmo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
BC Canada
I've got an IGO-L that I think currently has a .7ohm twisted 32 kanthal coil around doubled 3mm silica. Air hole is drilled to 1/16 and I get a ton of vapour off that.

My AGA T2 is also working really well right now. 1.1 ohm twisted 32 kanthal on a 400 straw wick. I like staying at 1.1 on that one cause if I don't feel like using my mech mod my Provari mini will still fire a 1.1 ohm coil and 3.8v for that is more than enough.

Last edited:

chadsmo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
BC Canada
Will hopefully get my AGA-T2+ monday and got a pile of mesh to play with. Have only rebuilt nova heads up to this point but my attention to detail is great and working with small things are in my profession. Tightest I've gotten a coil in a nova head is a 7/6 wrap with 28g lol.

Jeez , that's a lot of wire for a tiny space.

Donovan69

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2013
Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada
I have the igo-l and its a pretty sweet vape. I am gonna get the aga t 2. My supplier just got em in stock. Not sure if I am gonna get that or the vamp on wed. Gotta stay within my vape budget! I have seen some nasty stuff done with the igo-l. Cotton wicks, dual coils...awesome..check out ieatbeanerz on you tube he's awesome or vapelyfe they do some nasty stuff with rba's !! I heard that if you drill out your air hole on the igo you get more vapour but lose flavour. Does anyone know about this??

XCypher

ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2012
Ottawa, ON
Jeez , that's a lot of wire for a tiny space.

Ya man I should work for chinese manufacturing lol ;)
Happy to report though I have my aga-t2 all setup with a 4/3 wrap, sitting @ 1.7/1.8ohms.
I really enjoy the taste and vapour but find it a bit on the airy side not bad by any means but noticeable.
The #500 mesh that I believe came with it wicks ok with an all VG juice, next build i'll try some #270 i got.
Also wanted to make a quick point on how I set it up - light torching, wraped my coil on the wick then inserted and attached my leads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread