Affordable 120ml bottles of ejuice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbigGRNboot

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2015
Toledo, Ohio
I've tried a couple of the less expensive brands, and Vapejoose is the best I've found so far.

Their Michigan's finest is great, and I use Hydro as part of my ADV conconction (split 50/50 with Bombies Seven Seas).
Atmosphere is a good flavor, and they have some cereal/sweet flavors, but not really my thing.
Also, if you like menthol, they will add menthol to anything you order on request.

Wasn't a fan of vape Wild (just my opinion) or vape Moar. Again, that's just me. I think my taste buds are a little wonky.

thedeval

Aug 18, 2015
Foggy Hills
No need for pm the diy forum has info aplenty.

I have not had to buy supplies in over a year so just going by prices right now:

Www.wizardlabs.us/index.php?route=product/product&path=83_60_65&product_id=77
1pt (16oz/500 ml) at 6mg will use approx 30 ml. X4 for 120 ml = 1/2 gal.

www.essentialdepot.com/category/VG-PG+Specials.html

https://shop.perfumersapprentice.com/c-116-flavor-packs.aspx

Toss in the difference to make it a rounded $100 order and add in more flavor and nic and you will have juices pouring out your ears for months.

Since I buy in even larger sizes, my fav ry4, caramels, and gum flavorings are less then $20 a pint.

ok... I did the math... (hoping I am wrong ... ????) but I don't see how you get to the numbers/low price you say unless you are using a very small amount of "flavor" in your mix.
If I do the calculations (again.. hoping I am wrong...) , It looks like I need about 6 to 10 ml of flavor per 30ml bottle. while the bulk price of VG and even NIC is not that bad, the price of Flavor is on Avg $2 bucks/10ml.. so doing the math .... A gal of juice (approx 126 (30ml) bottles) is about $315 bucks which divides down to 8pt at just under $40 bucks per (not sure how you got $20???). Or ball park it to about $2.50 per 30ml bottle... or about 9 cents per ml...

What is my point?? glad you asked... lol

Again, I hope my math is wrong... because I pay about 13 cents a ml now and don't have to buy gal jugs or equipment to mix and store. Plus I don't have to shell out the up-front cost in a lump sum of $500 bucks just to get the total cost per ml down to 9 cents.

I have thought about doing the DIY a few times... and every time I see you guys posting about how cheap you are getting the cost down too... I start thinking again... hahahaaa... but every time I start crunching numbers, I can't justify it. Not when I am only a few cents away with none of the mess/headaches.... Maybe my math is wrong?? Maybe I am off in the amount of flavor I would need? I can get 625 ml of juice in 5 flavors (max VG) $80 . Is DIY juice really "that much cheaper"??? If so, where is my math wrong??? cause I am not seeing it, and I really want to... 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread