Aegis Solo Not Working

Status
Not open for further replies.

phill_nz

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2018
These newer larger-style coil heads sure are different than coil heads from 2016 and earlier.

i have done it with
single coil .. double .. quad and sextet
and
mesh of a couple of varieties
all a mixture of oem and fakes as well .. the only time i get a leak is if i overfill and it goes down the chimney when its cool .. so when it heats up the viscosity drops and it then overflow leaks out the air holes

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I will see today when they open. They are just as puzzled as I am. I'm thinking it may be a sign for me to stop. :)

Who knows.

Do batteries sweat in these devices? Do any of you have a routine at night prior to going to bed to shut down the devices other than turning it off?

I've attached a photo of the battery box and label. Not sure if they are replicas or not.

What did you find out?

Reactions: New to vaping

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Ive only had my aegis boost for about three weeks, and anytime I click the fire button it says “overheat” on the screen. I’ve tried letting it sit and not use if for a while but it’s still not working. Any ideas?

You would be better off starting your own thread. Not only is your mod not the same mod as the mod in this thread, but it also has a different problem. You will get more/better help starting you own thread.

You can start a new thread with this link

Reactions: hittman
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread