Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

videogamingtown

Sep 4, 2013
Ireland
I have just given up analogs and been vaping for about a month now, loving it, i have an ego-t 1000 tank system

just wondered do you guys vape with your tongue rolled up or straight flat? lol stupid question.

also can anyone recomend a better tank system than the ego? , im starting to lose the throat hit i got when i started vaping and there has been a bit of leaking.
I use 19mg liquid because i used to smoke marlboro lights.

TruckDrivinMama

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2013
CA, USA
Welcome to ECF and congrats on the switch!

Had problems with the ego-t. Leaking, small capacity and expensive replacement coils. I recommend the vivi nova tanks if you dont have strong cinnamon, frost or citrus juices.
If you have those types of juices, try the now popular protank 2. So far using it for 1 week. No leaking, large capcity, good flavour, etc. cant say the same for the mini version since i had lots of problems with it.

Gautama

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Normal, IL
I love my PT2's and EVOD's. I didn't have very good luck with the Vivi Nova's, but ymmv. Also I vape with my tongue flat now. When I would vape with my tongue rolled up, I would get sores underneath my tongue. Hurt like all hell. When I started lying my tongue flat, I didn't get sores anymore. I assume that the top of my tongue is far tougher than the underside.

Choc_Addic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2013
Caldicote tunnel
EVOD : Cheap to use, replacements head are cheap. Too good.

Protank mini, Protank 2 : Very good built (better fit on EGO battery with mini) great tanks.

Go with either one and you will never look back!

Cheers.......

PS. You may do what you want with your tongue and keep it to yourself! Don't even want to know.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Innokin iClear 16 and 30 both are dual coil, so they give more of a throat hit.

iClear30.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread