Status
Not open for further replies.

flexsr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
upstate new york
Hey family,

I've been vaping 10 years and for the last 5 I have been vaping a reosmod (it's a mechanical mod that allows you to squeeze the eliquid into its attached Rba ).

I recently took the plunge and bought my first Pv in years - just got the 0sub 80watt from smoke. Wow, have things changed for the better in the last 5 years!!! While I like it a lot I'm looking for a couple different things in my next purchase.

1. Apparently it's common knowledge that these subohm devices shine with the open airflow and mouth to lung inhales. While it's a nice change for me once in awhile I prefer to do mouth to lung draws. Even with the airflow closed off entirely it's still not feeling good to me. What device or combination of PV and tank system would provide me with some flavorful mouth to lung draws. ??

2. Bonus feature would be if new Pv or tank system had a way to control the "wetness" of the vape. While I have not had any dry hits what's so ever in the tank that came with the smok 80watt , I still would like the ability to control how wet or dry the vape is. I guess I got spoiled with my juice mod that I could always tweak the level of juice reaching the wick at all times.

3. New system should require the least amount of maintenance as possible. The smok I have is perfect - easy refill, works flawlessly, replace atomizer once every 3 weeks. I have come to hate any form of rda where I would have to make coils for it. Play around with the wick and repeat the process. Been there done that and for me it's not enjoyable anymore and it's a deal killer if it requires lots of work.

Thanks for listening. Would love to have a couple of systems to explore n purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread