Adding Nicotine to nicotine free liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opi21

Apr 15, 2012
USA
Is this ok to do? I am going to buy a bottle of my favorite e-liquid but it is nicotine free. I have ordered a bottle of Unflavored nicotine 24MG from Bombay vaping. I want to add the nicotine to the liquid. I'm assuming it won't change the taste compared to if I had gotten the liquid that already had nicotine in it? Or are there like different types of nicotine extracts out there?

Also I was wondering if I could make the liquid more powerful than 24MG nicotine If I add a little bit more per 1ML. I am assuming that is how it works. Or do I need to get like, say a 36mg Nicotine extract to do that? I plan on doing some more research as obviously I am not 100% on this but for now just some basic questions.

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
adding unflavored nic will make the flavor weaker
with all things equal though adding say 24mg will strengthen the nic content until it gets to 24mg then wont go higher. to go higher you need higher nic. if it is 24 it is 24 whether it is 1 ml or 100ml but you will never reach 24 adding it to zero nic fluid.

example
3ml omg
+
3ml 24mg
= 6 ml 12mg

Opi21

Apr 15, 2012
USA
adding unflavored nic will make the flavor weaker
with all things equal though adding say 24mg will strengthen the nic content until it gets to 24mg then wont go higher. to go higher you need higher nic. if it is 24 it is 24 whether it is 1 ml or 100ml but you will never reach 24 adding it to zero nic fluid.

example
3ml omg
+
3ml 24mg
= 6 ml 12mg

Ah ok, that makes total sense thanks alot. So adding nicotine will weaken the flavor? So do nicotine-free bottles of a particular flavor have a stronger taste than that of the same flavor+brand that do have nicotine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread