Addicted to vaping! My first RDA build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ebartky

Feb 17, 2016
hi all just trying to get to my 20 posts to be verified figured I would share my first build.
Got my first basic vape pen from fuzion vapor (amazing store and the best juices around btw) on New Years and quit the cigs cold turkey. I have worked my way up to my first rda which is a tugboat v1 from a friend. Then I purchased a coil building kit and put together my first build. I used 26 gauge kanthal 5-6 wraps on each coil and came out to .45 ohm on the reader. Then I wicked it and crossed my fingers. I was very pleasantly surprised by how well it vapes for being my first build. Any input is appreciated and welcome. Looking to purchase a dual 18650 mod now so I can up my power output for my new Toy (rda). Just wish I could afford a hexohm v2.1 right now but sadly I can't :p
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    762.4 KB · Views: 18

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
hi all just trying to get to my 20 posts to be verified figured I would share my first build.
Got my first basic vape pen from fuzion vapor (amazing store and the best juices around btw) on New Years and quit the cigs cold turkey. I have worked my way up to my first RDA which is a tugboat v1 from a friend. Then I purchased a coil building kit and put together my first build. I used 26 gauge kanthal 5-6 wraps on each coil and came out to .45 ohm on the reader. Then I wicked it and crossed my fingers. I was very pleasantly surprised by how well it vapes for being my first build. Any input is appreciated and welcome. Looking to purchase a dual 18650 mod now so I can up my power output for my new Toy (RDA). Just wish I could afford a hexohm v2.1 right now but sadly I can't :p View attachment 531808

I LOVE rebuilding.

Congrats!

One of these days when you get tired of drippers try out an RTA.

My go to Vapes are Silverplay Nano Ohmega Nano, and Kayfun Monster Mini in that order.

I left drippers for RTAs because of RDAs leaking and the convenience of an RTA.

SeniorBoy

VapeFight.com Founder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
vapefight.com
DITTO! :) Nice build. Welcome to the Vaping Journey! Looks like you are off to a great start. It looks like you used cotton? Experiment with KGD (Koh Gen Do) if you haven't already and see if that enhances the vape for you. Potentially (depends on you) KGD can retain more juice so you may not need to drip drip drip as often. Also, KGD may enhance the flavor for you.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread