Adapters

Status
Not open for further replies.

thetrooper

ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2012
Grimsby, Ontario, Canada
Hi all, I'm having a little bit of trouble here. I'm trying to find e-cigarette adapters to fit a cartridge on a different battery. The problem is that I don't know what type of battery I have. The battery I want to use is from Epuffer, what type of battery is it? The cartridges I want to use on it are from Smoketip. I think the Smoketip batteries are an 801. What type of adapter would I need to use?

BlueMoods

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2010
USA - Arkansas
Okay for entry but really, at least go to an ego. Still not far off a cigalike but, a lot better performance. It isn't worth trying to guess what threads those retailer exclusive cigalikes are. They are not the easiest things to refil and, refilling is a lot cheaper than buying cartos all of the time.

thetrooper

ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2012
Grimsby, Ontario, Canada
I actually bought an EGO CE5 last week. I love the vapor that it produces plus I can taste the tobacco flavor ( I use Marlboro flavor and Camel flavor. The reason I want to buy an adapter is that I have a crap ton of cartridges from Smoketip. The battery that I had from Smoketip died and they want $19.95 USD for a new battery. I still have a new battery from Epuffer that hasn't been used yet. I don't want to throw out all those cartridges, they're Marlboro flavor as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread