Adapter wanted 808/901 Atty to M601 Battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricklovesnic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2009
Dallas, TX
Hi there everybody. I've been searching for a day or so and can't seem to find anybody that has an adapter for any part of the M601 PV. I've become VERY fond of it and it has replaced all others as the PV that I carry all the time. I would like to re-purpose my KR808 PCC for charging my 601/602 batteries. I just need an adaptor that would screw in to the charging port on the PCC (ie: would fit an 808 cartomizer or 901 atty) and make contact with my 601 and 602 batteries.

Thanks in advance for anyone that finds it, and if you don't find one, does anyone know where I could commission one from the fine machinists that hang out around these parts?

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Hi there everybody. I've been searching for a day or so and can't seem to find anybody that has an adapter for any part of the M601 PV. I've become VERY fond of it and it has replaced all others as the PV that I carry all the time. I would like to re-purpose my KR808 PCC for charging my 601/602 batteries. I just need an adaptor that would screw in to the charging port on the PCC (ie: would fit an 808 cartomizer or 901 atty) and make contact with my 601 and 602 batteries.

Thanks in advance for anyone that finds it, and if you don't find one, does anyone know where I could commission one from the fine machinists that hang out around these parts?

Did you ever find one? I would love a link to a site if you did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread