• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Ace Combat: AH

Status
Not open for further replies.

supergerbil

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
Elk Grove, CA
Part of me is loving this game and part of me wants to toss it in the air and yell "PULL!". The DFM seems like such a gimmick and feels like it is reducing the game to a series of QTEs. QTE's DO NOT belong in an Air Combat game, even an arcady seies like Ace Combat. Maybe this was a response to HAWX and the safties off (or whatever it was called) mode that let you powerslide your aircraft all over the place.

Still digesting; I am posting this instead of bashing my controller with the .... of my VTube after the DFM dumped me into the side of a skyscraper.

harmony gardens

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
Wisconsin
Part of me is loving this game and part of me wants to toss it in the air and yell "PULL!". The DFM seems like such a gimmick and feels like it is reducing the game to a series of QTEs. QTE's DO NOT belong in an Air Combat game, even an arcady seies like Ace Combat. Maybe this was a response to HAWX and the safties off (or whatever it was called) mode that let you powerslide your aircraft all over the place.

Still digesting; I am posting this instead of bashing my controller with the .... of my VTube after the DFM dumped me into the side of a skyscraper.

ouch, I feel your pain,, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread