Status
Not open for further replies.

tmel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2013
Denver, CO
Love ACB, bottle is from BOGO.

Rogue on a Reo dual 6 wrap 26g coils with 3mm ReadyXWick. I just dry burned and cleaned my coils and loaded up ACB for the first time in awhile and it tastes disgusting for some reason. I am not sure if I am now getting the burnt caramel, it just reminds me sweet burning rubber that I wasn't getting before with my Odin/Derringer.

Should I take out my RxW and try cotton? :/ Been using RxW for a good while now and everything else tastes great on this same build.

I also just raised my coils a bit off the deck, I am not sure if that would have such a dramatic effect.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Love ACB, bottle is from BOGO.

Rogue on a Reo dual 6 wrap 26g coils with 3mm ReadyXWick. I just dry burned and cleaned my coils and loaded up ACB for the first time in awhile and it tastes disgusting for some reason. I am not sure if I am now getting the burnt caramel that I wasn't before with my Odin/Derringer.

Should I take out my RxW and try cotton? :/ Been using RxW for a good while now and everything else tastes great on this same build.

I also just raised my coils a bit off the deck, I am not sure if that would have such a dramatic effect.

I have some liquids that are like that for me (from various vendors) - I love it on one device, but not so much in another. I'd try the cotton!~ Will you touch base and report results?

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Aaaand it's delicious again.

I still taste the burnt something, but now it is a more pleasant burnt something.

Strange the difference a day makes - more proof taste is subjective. Glad it perked up for ya tmel!@~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread